Sonoco Products Co.NYSE
Fri, Dec. 2, 9:48 AM
- 2017 base EPS guidance of $2.68-$2.78 is well shy of Street estimates for $2.87.
- Next year's result assumes an $0.08 hit from recently completed sales and purchases, and a $0.12 benefit from base operations. Higher taxes, pension expense, and the strong dollar should negatively impact by $0.06. Lower interest expense and fewer shares should benefit by $0.03.
- 2016 Q4 base EPS guidance of $0.60-$0.65 is inline with previous, but compares to Street estimates of $0.64. Full-year guidance remains at $2.70-$2.75.
- Free cash flow for 2017 is expected at $126M vs. $140M for 2016.
- SON -2.15%
Thu, Oct. 20, 6:47 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:30 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 11:58 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 6:47 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM| Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM | 13 Comments
Wed, Jul. 20, 11:31 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 6:52 AM
- Sonoco Products (NYSE:SON): Q1 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.23B (+2.5% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Wed, Apr. 20, 12:25 PM
- Sonoco Products (NYSE:SON) declares $0.37/share quarterly dividend, 5.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.35.
- Forward yield 3.03%
- Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 13; ex-div May 11.
Wed, Apr. 20, 12:21 PM
- Sonoco Products (SON +0.5%) pushes to a 52-week high before pulling back, after raising its quarterly dividend to $0.37/share, up 5.7% from its previous dividend of $0.35.
- At current stock prices, the new dividend would imply an annual yield of 3.02%, in line with the aggregate S&P 500 dividend yield of 2.98%.
- SON says it is the 34th consecutive year it has raised common stock dividends and the 364th straight quarter, dating to 1925, that it has paid dividends to shareholders.
- Now read Sonoco Products downgraded at DA Davidson after recent gains
Mon, Apr. 11, 11:47 AM
- Sonoco Products (SON -1.9%) is downgraded to Underperform from Neutral with a $42 price target at DA Davidson on valuation.
- The firm said after SON's Q4 earnings that it admired the company for its consistent profitability, steady equity performance and reliable dividend, but the stock price has surged 19% as investor sentiment has shifted from bearish to optimistic over the past two months.
- With $182M in cash on the balance sheet at year-end 2015, ~100M shares outstanding and projecting an additional $50M in cash on hand by year-end 2016, The firm expects SON to continue its 33-year streak of consecutive dividend increases later this month.
- Now read Sonoco Products offer a stable dividend and safety in a volatile market
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:33 AM
- Sonoco Products (NYSE:SON): Q4 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.27B (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:27 PM
- Sonoco Products (NYSE:SON) declares $0.35/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.45%
- Payable March 10; for shareholders of record Feb. 24; ex-div Feb. 22.
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:34 PM
- Sonoco Products (NYSE:SON): Q3 EPS of $0.65 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.24B (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $50M.