Thu, Nov. 5, 7:54 AM
Thu, Nov. 5, 7:43 AM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Tue, Oct. 27, 11:25 AM
- Select vehicle stocks are weaker after Paccar (PCAR -5.9%) fell short of revenue estimates with Q3 earnings and Cummins (CMI -8.5%) warned on demand trends in Brazil and China.
- Paccar reported deliveries to the U.S. and Canada were up 3% during the quarter. New truck deliveries to Europe increased 11%. The story at Cummins was darker as revenue guidance was dropped.
- There's a bit of a contagion effect as truck, heavy-duty machinery, and RV sellers such as Navistar (NAV -13.2%), Winnebago (WGO -3.5%), Thor Industries (THO -1.6%), Caterpillar (CAT -0.8%), Manitowoc (MTW -3.6%), Polaris Industries (PII -0.8%), Arctic Cat (ACAT -4.6%), and Spartan Motors (SPAR -4.3%) are all weaker.
- Ford is also down off after an earnings miss and GM issued another million-car plus recall.
- Previously: Ford Motor misses by $0.02, beats on revenue (Oct. 27 2015)
- Previously: GM recalls 1.4M older vehicles due to fire risk (Oct. 27 2015)
Wed, Aug. 5, 9:47 AM
- Spartan Motors (NASDAQ:SPAR) reports emergency response revenue rose 45.4% to $61.25M due to higher volume.
- Delivery and service vehicles revenue grew 6.7% to $52.84M due to 59.4% increase in higher aftermarket parts sales.
- Specialty chassis & vehicles increased 27.3% to $30.74M.
- Gross margin rate improved 110 bps to 12%.
- Backlog grew 6.48% Y/Y to $262.68M.
Wed, Aug. 5, 7:09 AM
Thu, Jul. 9, 1:32 PM
Mon, May 11, 4:49 PM
Tue, May 5, 7:03 AM
Tue, Feb. 24, 7:07 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:41 AM
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:28 PM
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Shares of Winnebago (WGO +5.8%) trade higher on what's been a broad rally in vehicle manufacturer stocks off of a mix of positive economic news for the industry.
- Navistar (NAV +4.7%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +4.4%), Polaris (PII +2.1%), and Spartan Motors (SPAR +2.4%) are also showing gains.
- Of the major automobile manufacturers, General Motors (GM +1.7%) is showing the most strength.
- Shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG +1.2%) aren't stuck in neutral either.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:43 AM
Jun. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Spartan Motors Inc is a custom engineer and manufacturer of specialized motor vehicle chassis and bodies. The Company through its subsidiaries also manufacturers bodies for markets including emergency response vehicles & delivery and service vehicles.
Other News & PR