Wed, Aug. 5, 9:47 AM
- Spartan Motors (NASDAQ:SPAR) reports emergency response revenue rose 45.4% to $61.25M due to higher volume.
- Delivery and service vehicles revenue grew 6.7% to $52.84M due to 59.4% increase in higher aftermarket parts sales.
- Specialty chassis & vehicles increased 27.3% to $30.74M.
- Gross margin rate improved 110 bps to 12%.
- Backlog grew 6.48% Y/Y to $262.68M.
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Shares of Winnebago (WGO +5.8%) trade higher on what's been a broad rally in vehicle manufacturer stocks off of a mix of positive economic news for the industry.
- Navistar (NAV +4.7%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +4.4%), Polaris (PII +2.1%), and Spartan Motors (SPAR +2.4%) are also showing gains.
- Of the major automobile manufacturers, General Motors (GM +1.7%) is showing the most strength.
- Shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG +1.2%) aren't stuck in neutral either.
Jun. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Spartan Motors Inc is a custom engineer and manufacturer of specialized motor vehicle chassis and bodies. The Company through its subsidiaries also manufacturers bodies for markets including emergency response vehicles & delivery and service vehicles.
Other News & PR