Tue, Jul. 26, 12:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 9:53 AM
Tue, Jul. 12, 12:00 PM
Thu, Jul. 7, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jul. 7, 12:15 PM
Wed, Jul. 6, 12:01 PM
Thu, Jun. 23, 12:00 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 9:47 AM
- Spartan Motors (NASDAQ:SPAR) reports emergency response revenue rose 45.4% to $61.25M due to higher volume.
- Delivery and service vehicles revenue grew 6.7% to $52.84M due to 59.4% increase in higher aftermarket parts sales.
- Specialty chassis & vehicles increased 27.3% to $30.74M.
- Gross margin rate improved 110 bps to 12%.
- Backlog grew 6.48% Y/Y to $262.68M.
- Q2 results
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Shares of Winnebago (WGO +5.8%) trade higher on what's been a broad rally in vehicle manufacturer stocks off of a mix of positive economic news for the industry.
- Navistar (NAV +4.7%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +4.4%), Polaris (PII +2.1%), and Spartan Motors (SPAR +2.4%) are also showing gains.
- Of the major automobile manufacturers, General Motors (GM +1.7%) is showing the most strength.
- Shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG +1.2%) aren't stuck in neutral either.
Jun. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Spartan Motors, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures custom chassis and vehicles for the emergency response, recreational vehicle and specialty vehicle markets. It operates through the following segments: Emergency Response Vehicles, Delivery and Service Vehicles, and Specialty Chassis and... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Trucks & Other Vehicles
Country: United States
Other News & PR