The Spectranetics CorporationNASDAQ
Fri, Jul. 29, 11:00 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:03 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:19 PM
- The Spectranetics (NASDAQ:SPNC): Q1 EPS of -$0.32 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $62.9M (+9.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.48M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:24 PM
- The Spectranetics (NASDAQ:SPNC): Q4 EPS of -$0.19 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $65.2M (+3.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.99M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Mon, Feb. 8, 12:57 PM
- The FDA issues 510(k) clearance for Spectranetics' (SPNC -1.4%) Bridge Occlusion Balloon for temporary vessel occlusion in cardiac lead extraction procedures. The device is designed to significantly reduce blood loss in the rare event of a tear, including the superior vena cava (SVC), providing a bridge to surgical intervention.
- A tear in the SVC occurs in less than 1% of lead extraction procedures. If one does occur, the Bridge Occlusion Balloon and stop up to 90% of the blood loss for at least 30 minutes.
Dec. 7, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Spectranetics (NASDAQ:SPNC) establishes a new $110M credit facility led by Midcap Financial and Silicon Valley Bank. The facility, consisting of a $60M term loan and $50M revolving line of credit, is structured to provide sufficient liquidity through the U.S. launch of the Stellarex drug-coated balloon and beyond. It replaces the company's previous credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank.
- The 60-month term loan is interest-only for the first 24 months with an option to extend an additional 12 months contingent on the achievement of certain targets. The interest rate is Libor plus 7.50%. Borrowings under the revolver will bear interest at Libor plus 4.45%.
- The company purchased Stellarex for $30M from Covidien in November 2014.
- Previously: Spectranetics buys Covidien's DCB platform (Nov. 3, 2014)
Oct. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 10:23 AM
- The Spectranetics (SPNC +16%) Q3 results: Revenues: $61.7M (+4.9%); COGS: $15.8M (+7.5%); R&D Expense: $15.9M (+109.2%); SG&A: $34.1M (-3.9%); Operating Loss: ($12.4M) (-5.1%); Net Loss: ($14.5M) (-4.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.34) (-3.0%); Quick Assets: $41.7M (-56.3%); CF Ops: ($10.2M) (-200.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $242M - 248M from $240M - 250M; Net Loss: ($65M) - ($69M) (unch); Net Loss Per Share: ($1.53 - $1.62) (unch); Non-GAAP net loss: ($40M) - ($44M) from ($41M) - ($45M); Non-GAAP net loss per share: ($0.94 - $1.04) from ($0.96 - $1.07).
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:14 PM
- The Spectranetics (NASDAQ:SPNC): Q3 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $61.7M (+4.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.83M.
- Shares +6.4%.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Aug. 21, 2015, 10:16 AM
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK +2.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $13 (197% upside) price target by Brean Capital.
- Biocept (BIOC +7.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $4 (86% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO -3.8%) initiated with Outperform rating and $73 (94% upside) price target by FBR.
- Neos Therapeutics (NEOS -2.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $35 (52% upside) price target by RBC Capital Markets.
- Trovagene (TROV +1.3%) initiated with Outperform rating and $9 (64% upside) price target by Leerink.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG -0.4%) upgraded to Buy from Restricted with a price target of $80 (31% upside) by Jefferies.
- Spectranetics (SPNC -0.4%) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy with a $24 (46% upside) price target by Needham.
Jul. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jul. 24, 2015, 9:36 AM
- The Spectranetics (SPNC -35.4%) Q2 results: Revenues: $61.7M (+41.5%); COGS: $15.9M (+51.4%); R&D Expense: $16.7M (+193.0%); SG&A: $35.6M (+24.9%); Operating Loss: ($5.3M) (+8.6%); Net Loss: ($7.2M) (-35.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.17) (-30.8%); Quick Assets: $49.3M (-48.4%); CF Ops: ($10.1M) (-818.2%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $240M - $250M; Net Loss: ($65M) - ($69M) from ($78M) - ($82M); Net Loss Per Share: ($1.53 - $1.62) from ($1.84 - $1.93); Non-GAAP net loss: ($41M) - ($45M) (unch); Non-GAAP net loss per share: ($0.96 - $1.07) (unch).