Wed, Oct. 28, 6:36 PM
- Critical-comms firm Spok Holdings (SPOK +6.4%) reported Q3 results where revenues, profits and EBITDA declined across the board Y/Y.
- Overall, revenue fell 7.2% to $46.2M. Software revenues fell slightly to $16.8M from $16.9M, and wireless revenue dipped to $29.4M from a year-ago $32.9M.
- EBITDA was $10.1M, compared to a year-ago $12.3M.
- The company declared a special dividend of $0.125/share on top of its regular quarterly dividend of the same amount. It also extended its stock buyback plan to Dec. 31, 2016 with a re-set amount of $10M to begin on Jan. 4 or as soon as the existing plan is exhausted.
- Conference call to come at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow.
- Shares were flat in after-hours trade.
- Press Release
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:28 PM
Tue, Jul. 28, 9:17 PM
- Critical-comms firm Spok Holdings (NASDAQ:SPOK) posted EPS that dipped more than 15% Y/Y and revenue that fell slightly, though mitigated by strong software revenue growth.
- Overall revenue of $48M compared with a year-ago $49.1M, though software revenue was up 13.9% to $17.7M. Wireless revenue fell to $30.2M from a year-ago $33.5M.
- EBITDA was $9.1M, down from a year-ago $11.7M. Software bookings were $21M (up 10.9%), including $10.5M of operations bookings and $10.5M of maintenance renewals (renewal rate of 99.8%). Software backlog rose to $43.5M.
- The company reiterated guidance for full-year revenues of $183M-$201M, operating expenses of $145M-$154M, and capex of $5.5M-$7.5M.
- Conference call to come Thursday, July 30, at 10 a.m. ET. Shares were flat in after-hours action.
- Press Release
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:38 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 4:33 PM
Wed, Mar. 4, 4:34 PM
Tue, Mar. 3, 5:35 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 6:57 PM
Mar. 10, 2014, 5:47 PM
Apr. 15, 2013, 4:25 PM
Mar. 28, 2013, 5:36 PM
Spok Holdings Inc is a provider of critical communication solutions for enterprises to the healthcare, government, public safety and other industries. It offers paging services and selected software solutions in the United States and abroad.
Other News & PR