Oct. 28, 2015, 6:36 PM
- Critical-comms firm Spok Holdings (SPOK +6.4%) reported Q3 results where revenues, profits and EBITDA declined across the board Y/Y.
- Overall, revenue fell 7.2% to $46.2M. Software revenues fell slightly to $16.8M from $16.9M, and wireless revenue dipped to $29.4M from a year-ago $32.9M.
- EBITDA was $10.1M, compared to a year-ago $12.3M.
- The company declared a special dividend of $0.125/share on top of its regular quarterly dividend of the same amount. It also extended its stock buyback plan to Dec. 31, 2016 with a re-set amount of $10M to begin on Jan. 4 or as soon as the existing plan is exhausted.
- Conference call to come at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow.
- Shares were flat in after-hours trade.
Mar. 18, 2013, 5:33 PM
Spok Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which provides wireless messaging, mobile voice and data, and unified communications solutions to the healthcare, government, and enterprise sectors. The company operates through three segments, Wireless and Software. The Wireless segment... More
Industry: Wireless Communications
Country: United States
Other News & PR