Wed, Oct. 28, 6:36 PM
- Critical-comms firm Spok Holdings (SPOK +6.4%) reported Q3 results where revenues, profits and EBITDA declined across the board Y/Y.
- Overall, revenue fell 7.2% to $46.2M. Software revenues fell slightly to $16.8M from $16.9M, and wireless revenue dipped to $29.4M from a year-ago $32.9M.
- EBITDA was $10.1M, compared to a year-ago $12.3M.
- The company declared a special dividend of $0.125/share on top of its regular quarterly dividend of the same amount. It also extended its stock buyback plan to Dec. 31, 2016 with a re-set amount of $10M to begin on Jan. 4 or as soon as the existing plan is exhausted.
- Conference call to come at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow.
- Shares were flat in after-hours trade.
- Press Release
Mar. 18, 2013, 5:33 PM
Spok Holdings Inc is a provider of critical communication solutions for enterprises to the healthcare, government, public safety and other industries. It offers paging services and selected software solutions in the United States and abroad.
Other News & PR