Sanchez Production Partners LLCNYSE
Thu, Nov. 17, 9:20 AM
- Gainers: RLOG +121%. SINO +99%. GSL +94%. DCIX +32%. NMM +32%. ESEA +24%. TOPS +22%. WNR +22%. NM +22%. NAO +19%. SB +18%. ANW +17%. PANL +16%. SHIP +12%. NTAP +12%. HAIN +11%. GLBS +11%. UAM +11%. GURE +10%. PLCE +8%. NNA 8%. BBY 8%. INCY 6%. RCON 6%. PLUG 6%. GNK 6%. ENDP 6%.
- Losers: LEI -26%. VUZI -18%. SPP -18%. NVTA -14%. FSLR -12%. ZX -10%. TEGP -10%. SSI -9%. STEM -8%. FOXF -8%. TTMI -7%. PFGC -6%.
Thu, Nov. 17, 8:49 AM
- Sanchez Production Partners (NYSE:SPP) -16% premarket after pricing its previously announced public offering of more than 6.55M common units plus a separate, concurrent private placement of 2.27M units to Sanchez Energy (NYSE:SN) at $11/unit.
- SPP plans to use the proceeds, together with $28M in borrowings, toward an $80M purchase of a 50% equity interest in Carnero Processing from SN and $24.9M for certain wellbores and escalating working interests and other production assets that it intends to acquire from SN; it will use $25M from the private placement to repay borrowings outstanding under its credit facility.
Thu, Nov. 10, 7:59 AM
- Sanchez Production Partners (NYSE:SPP) -1.9% premarket after announcing a public offering of more than 8.8M common units at an anticipated price of $16-$18/unit, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional ~1.32M units.
- SPP says it plans to use the proceeds to purchase a 50% equity interest in Carnero Processing from Sanchez Energy (NYSE:SN), to pay for certain wellbores and escalating working interests and other production assets that SPP intends to acquire from SN, and to repay borrowings.
Tue, Nov. 1, 10:16 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 4:54 PM
Fri, Oct. 7, 2:04 PM
Fri, Oct. 7, 12:47 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 6:47 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 4:52 PM
Wed, Jul. 6, 8:46 AM
- Sanchez Production Partners (NYSEMKT:SPP) agrees to acquire Sanchez Energy's (NYSE:SN) 50% interest in Carnero Gathering, a joint venture that is 50% owned by Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP), for $44.4M.
- Carnero will own 45 miles (10 miles of which remain under construction) of high pressure natural gas gathering pipelines that currently connect SPP's existing Western Catarina Midstream system to nearby pipelines in south Texas, which will connect to a cryogenic natural gas processing plant now under construction.
- SN has invested $26M in Carnero Gathering since entering the joint venture with Targa in October 2015; the processing plant is expected to be operational in early 2017.
Mon, May 16, 7:07 AM
- Sanchez Production Partners (NYSEMKT:SPP): Q1 EPS of -$3.91
- Revenue of $23.17M (+94.4% Y/Y)
Tue, May 10, 5:56 PM
- Sanchez Production Partners (NYSEMKT:SPP) declares $0.4121/share quarterly dividend, 1.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.406.
- Forward yield 16.96%
- Payable May 31; for shareholders of record May 20; ex-div May 18.
Wed, Mar. 30, 4:22 PM
- Sanchez (NYSEMKT:SPP): Q4 EPS of -$19.95
- Revenue of $26.1M (-18.5% Y/Y)
Tue, Mar. 8, 8:58 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:13 PM
- Sanchez (NYSEMKT:SPP) declares $0.406/share quarterly dividend, 1.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.40.
- Forward yield 12.07%
- Payable Feb. 29; for shareholders of record Feb. 19; ex-div Feb. 17.
Dec. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM