SPX Corp.'s Separation Is Approaching As Is The Potential Upside
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
SPX Corp. Has Upcoming Catalysts That Warrant A Look
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, Nov. 23, 8:04 AM
- SPX Corp. (NYSE:SPXC) agrees to sell its European Power Generation business, include the subsidiaries comprising Balcke-Dürr. to German holding company mutares for an undisclosed sum.
- SPX expects the elimination of the underperforming parts of the Power Generation to increase current adjusted EPS guidance for 2016 by more than $0.30, and now expects to report FY 2016 EPS "significantly in excess" of its $1.00-$1.20 current guidance range.
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:30 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Fri, Aug. 5, 12:46 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:31 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, May 5, 4:21 PM
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPXC): Q1 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $368.8M (+1.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.14M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Mon, Mar. 28, 3:56 PM
- SPX Corp. (SPXC +0.3%) is upgraded to Outperform from Neutral with a $17 price target, raised from $13, at Credit Suisse, which says it has a favorable view of management's turnaround of underperforming assets and notes that SPXC has shifted to less volatile HVAC and D&M businesses.
- Following investor meetings last week, the firm says it feels much more comfortable with SPXC's growth outlook for the HVAC (three-year compound annual growth rate of 2%-4%) and D&M segments (three-year CAGR of 2%-6%), along with medium-term guidance of 300-400 bps of margin improvement within the power transformer business.
- Even though SPXC is up more than 50% YTD, its valuation at 10.9x earnings and 6.5x EV/EBITDA on 2017 estimates still stands substantially below its peers’ average, Credit Suisse says.
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:30 PM
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPXC): Q4 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $509.5M (-8.3% Y/Y) beats by $3.82M.
Dec. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- SPX Corp. (NYSE:SPXC) has agreed to sell its Dry Cooling business (which accounts for about 10% of power segment revenues) to Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd for $48M.
- The transaction, which is expected to be finalized during the first half of 2016, does not include SPX's South African subsidiary, DBT Technologies.
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:12 PM
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPXC): Q3 EPS of -$2.58 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.20.
- Revenue of $410.5M (-11.1% Y/Y) misses by $43.93M.
Aug. 17, 2015, 10:47 AM
- SPX Corporation (SPW -2%) has announced the members of the Boards of Directors for both its future companies - SPX Corporation and SPX FLOW - effective upon the spinoff of SPX FLOW (which will likely be completed near the end of Q3).
- Details here
Jul. 29, 2015, 6:37 AM
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW): Q2 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.29.
- Revenue of $1.07B (-10.8% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
May 28, 2015, 8:09 AM
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) declares $0.375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.01%
- Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 12.
May 14, 2015, 12:53 PM| May 14, 2015, 12:53 PM | 1 Comment