Use Your Illusion I (Part 2): Prospects For S&P Sales Growth
Adam Zingg • Today, 6:31 AM
- In 2013, 45% of S&P sales were generated outside of the US; global growth is anemic.
- GDP forecasts are coming down for economies all over the world.
- Geopolitical concerns and pandemic scares will dart into and out of the public's consciousness.
- Whether we look at commodities, interest rates, or US dollar strength, the market price signal conveys weakness not strength.
- Quantitative easing renders low-risk bond yields artificially high, not artificially low.