Jul. 15, 2015, 7:07 AM
- Square 1 Financial (NASDAQ:SQBK): Q2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $39.03M (+24.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.31M.
Apr. 16, 2015, 7:43 AM
- Square 1 Financial (NASDAQ:SQBK): Q1 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $35.35M (+19.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.33M.
Mar. 2, 2015, 8:21 AM
- Square 1 (NASDAQ:SQBK) will receive 0.5997 shares of PacWest (NASDAQ:PACW) common stock for each share of Square 1 they own - total consideration of $27.49 based on the most recent price.
- Square 1 in HQ'd in Durham, NC and has about $3.1B in assets, and L.A.-based PacWest has $16.2B in assets. Combined, the two will have nearly $20B in assets, 80 branches in CA, and one in NC.
- The deal is expected to close in Q4.
Jan. 21, 2015, 7:39 AM
- Square 1 Financial (NASDAQ:SQBK): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $35.78M (+22.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.95M.
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Square 1 Financial (NASDAQ:SQBK): Q3 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $32.3M (+22.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.56M.
Jul. 25, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Square 1 Financial (NASDAQ:SQBK): Q2 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $31.25M (+23.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.65M.
Jul. 10, 2014, 11:57 AM
- Guggenheim cashes in its chips on a trio of Buy calls, downgrading Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH -2.1%), Investors Bancorp (ISBC -1.7%), and S&T Bancorp (STBA -2.8%) to Neutral. The team also finds a name to upgrade, boosting Comerica (CMA -0.5%) to a Buy, noting the lender's exposure to Texas and California.
- Sandler O'Neill chimes in with a couple of upgrades, lifting SVB Financial (SIVB) and Square 1 Financial (SQBK +0.5%) each to Buy. Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC -0.5%) is started with a Buy.
Apr. 30, 2014, 8:27 AM
- Square 1 Financial (SQBK): Q1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.07.
Mar. 27, 2014, 3:40 PM
- Square One Financial (SQBK) pops to $20.46 late in the session after pricing its IPO at $18 - above the expected range of $15-$17. The company sold 5.78M shares for gross proceeds of about $104M.
- Headquartered in North Carolina's Research Triangle, SQBK operates in the "venture banking market," and - as of Dec. 31- had total assets of $2.3B, loans outstanding of $1.1B, total deposits of $2.1B, and shareholders' equity of $189.1M
- IPO Preview