What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mar. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 9:09 AM
Dec. 3, 2014, 7:57 AM
- Ilumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) and Sequenom (NASDAQ:SQNM) agree to settle all pending infringement claims and other disputes between Sequenom and Verinata Health. The companies will pool their owned and in-licensed intellectual property (IP) pertaining to noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), including patents that remain subject to ongoing interference proceedings.
- Under the terms of the settlement agreement, Ilumina will have exclusive worldwide rights to use the pooled IP to develop and sell in vitro diagnostic kits for NIPT and to license third party laboratories wishing to develop and sell their own laboratory-developed NIPT tests under the collection of pooled patents. It will make a $50M upfront payment to Sequenom in addition to payments from the pooled structure through 2020.
- Ilumina CEO Jay Flatley says, "The patent pool established through this agreement eliminates confusion over the IP property rights and provides a single point of contact for those wishing to license this IP for NIPT testing."
- Separately, the companies entered into an amended supply agreement whereby Ilumina will supply Sequenom with instruments and reagents for an additional five years.
- SQNM is up 26% premarket on robust volume.
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:33 PM
- Sequenom (NASDAQ:SQNM): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $37.9M (+13.8% Y/Y) misses by $4.86M.
- Shares +3.9%.
Oct. 21, 2014, 11:14 AM
- Sequenom (SQNM -1.5%) will report Q3 results on November 4 after the close. The conference call will begin at 2:00 pm PT/5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.09) per share on revenues of $43M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 8:52 PM
- Sequenom (SQNM -1.3%) Q2 results: Diagnostic Services Revenue: $39.8M (+62.4%); Gross Margin: $17.4M (+346.2%); Operating Expenses: $30.6M (-7.6%); Operating Loss: ($13.2M) (+54.8%); Net Income: $4.5M (+114.5%); EPS: $0.04 (+114.8%); Quick Assets: $82.1M (+15.1%); CF Ops: $2.1M (-93.9%).
- Total samples processed: 50,100 (+7%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:15 PM
- Sequenom (NASDAQ:SQNM): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $39.8M (+62.3% Y/Y) misses by $8M.
Jul. 21, 2014, 11:47 AM
- Sequenom (SQNM +3.6%) subsidiary Sequenom Laboratories plans to launch its VisibiliT laboratory-developed test (LDT) next month in ex. U.S. markets. The test utilizes chromosomal material from chromosomes 18 and 21 in combination with maternal age and fetal fraction to generate a personalized risk score for fetal trisomies such as Down syndrome and Edwards syndrome. The test is performed using a maternal blood sample and applies to a single gestation pregnancy considered to be at average risk.
- The company intends to offer the test in the U.S. after insurance coverage is established.
Jun. 23, 2014, 9:15 AM
Jun. 19, 2014, 8:01 AM
- Nicox S.A. subsidiary Nicox, Inc. launches expanded access to Sequenom's (SQNM) RetnaGene portfolio of laboratory-developed (LDT) genetic tests in the U.S. The tests are used to assess a patient's risk for advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- AMD is the leading cause of blindness in the U.S. affecting ~15M Americans.
- SQNM's portfolio includes the RetnaGene AMD test that assesses the risk for wet AMD within two, five and ten years in patients at least 55 years of age with early or intermediate dry AMD. The RetnaGene LR test assesses the lifetime risk of advanced AMD in patients at least 55 years of age who have not been diagnosed with AMD and/or with a family history of AMD.
- Sequenom granted Nicox exclusive promotion and marketing rights to its RetnaGene LDT tests in January 2014.
Jun. 16, 2014, 9:53 AM
- Sequenom (SQNM +10.1%) and Quest Diagnostics (DGX -0.1%) sign a two-year agreement where DGX will offer SQNM's MaterniT21 PLUS laboratory-developed test (LDT) on an exclusive nation-wide basis. DGX will pay SQNM an undisclosed fixed fee per test and expects it to be available in Q3.
- MaterniT21 PLUS uses a maternal blood sample to determine fetal chromosomal abnormalities. An elevated level of chromosome 21, for example, is associated with trisomy 21 (Down syndrome).
Jun. 16, 2014, 9:15 AM
Jun. 9, 2014, 9:13 AM
Jun. 4, 2014, 7:12 AM
May 30, 2014, 5:36 PM
Other News & PR