Stericycle - Replicating A Successful Strategy Abroad
Fri, Apr. 29, 4:12 PM
- Medtronic (MDT -0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $93 (18% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Celator Pharmaceuticals (CPXX +1.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $23 (53% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS -1%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by H.C. Wainwright with a price target of $1.25 (81% upside).
- Insulet (PODD -0.6%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by William Blair with a $40 (21% upside) price target.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -2.3%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by BMO Capital with a $168 (21% upside) price target.
- ResMed (RMD -1.2%) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Macquarie. Price target lowered to $57 (2% upside) from $65.
- Stryker (SYK -0.5%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Sterne Agee CRT with $130 (19% upside) price target.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ -0.9%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Price target raised to $200 (32% upside) from $164.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL -1.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by JP Morgan with a $5 price target.
- Novartis (NVS -1.1%) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Barclays.
- Molina Healthcare (MOH -19.4%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by UBS. Price target lowered to $54 (4% upside) from $76.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ -2%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JP Morgan. Price target raised to $82.50 (9% upside) from $66.
- Stericycle (SRCL -21.5%) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform by RBC. Price target lowered to $96 (1% upside) from $119.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +2.8%) downgraded to Underperform from Hold by Jefferies with a price target of $7 (51% downside risk). Downgraded to Underweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target lowered to $6 (57% downside risk) from $15.
- Perrigo (PRGO +0.3%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by BTIG Research. Priced target removed.
- Trovagene (TROV -3.6%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $6 (50% upside) price target.
- Community Health Systems (CYH -4.6%) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform by Raymond James with a $19 (0% upside) price target.
Fri, Apr. 29, 12:44 PM
Fri, Apr. 29, 9:12 AM
- Gainers: PRGN +75%. GNW +16%. P +13%. AMZN +12%. SDRL +11%. EXPE +11%. MNST +11%. ROVI +10%. SNMX +9%. LNKD +7%. CRC +7%. DNR+7%. DRYS +7%. TIVO +6%. LGCY +6%. SHPG +5%. GPL +5%.
- Losers: BIOC -22%. GLNG -17%. EPAY -17%. MOH -15%. SRCL -15%. IMGN -14%. SYNA -11%. AKS -8%. HCLP -8%. ALR -6%. GILD -6%. RXDX -6%.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:10 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:08 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q4 EPS of $1.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $888.3M (+31.2% Y/Y) misses by $11.84M.
- Shares +1%.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:14 AM
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q3 EPS of $1.08 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $718.6M (+7.6% Y/Y) misses by $16.87M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q2 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $715.7M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $12.86M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Jul. 15, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL) agrees to acquire privately-held paper shredding provider Shred-It International for $2.3B in cash.
- SRCL says it expects the deal to be accretive to cash EPS by at least 10% in 2016 and in the mid-to-high teens in 2018, with cost synergies of at least $20M-$30M by 2018.
- Ontario-based Shred-It had planned to raise ~C$600M in an IPO that was expected to be Canada’s largest this year.
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q1 EPS of $1.08 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $666.3M (+16.9% Y/Y) misses by $10.16M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q4 EPS of $1.12 in-line.
- Revenue of $676.9M (+19.2% Y/Y) misses by $8.35M.
Nov. 25, 2014, 7:00 AM
Stericycle, Inc. is engaged in the business of managing regulated waste and providing an array of related and complementary services. The company's regulated waste services include medical waste disposal, Steri-Safe medical waste and compliance program, its Clinical Services program, its Bio... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Waste Management
Country: United States
Other News & PR