Stericycle: This Is Still A Good Short
Luis V. Sanchez • 19 Comments
Luis V. Sanchez • 19 Comments
Fri, Jul. 29, 12:48 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 10:12 AM
- Stericylce (SRCL -17.2%) plunges in early trading after disclosing that various prior financial statements should no longer be relied upon due to accounting errors.
- SRCL says the errors concerned the timing of recognition of loss reserves between quarterly periods and had no effect on its audited FY 2015 annual results.
- SRCL reported in-line Q2 earnings, but during its earnings conference call guided FY 2016 EPS of $4.68-$4.75 on revenues of $3.5B-$3.6B; analyst consensus EPS is $4.94 on revenues of $3.65B.
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:37 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:11 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Fri, Apr. 29, 4:12 PM
- Medtronic (MDT -0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $93 (18% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Celator Pharmaceuticals (CPXX +1.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $23 (53% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS -1%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by H.C. Wainwright with a price target of $1.25 (81% upside).
- Insulet (PODD -0.6%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by William Blair with a $40 (21% upside) price target.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -2.3%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by BMO Capital with a $168 (21% upside) price target.
- ResMed (RMD -1.2%) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Macquarie. Price target lowered to $57 (2% upside) from $65.
- Stryker (SYK -0.5%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Sterne Agee CRT with $130 (19% upside) price target.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ -0.9%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. Price target raised to $200 (32% upside) from $164.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL -1.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by JP Morgan with a $5 price target.
- Novartis (NVS -1.1%) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Barclays.
- Molina Healthcare (MOH -19.4%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by UBS. Price target lowered to $54 (4% upside) from $76.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ -2%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JP Morgan. Price target raised to $82.50 (9% upside) from $66.
- Stericycle (SRCL -21.5%) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform by RBC. Price target lowered to $96 (1% upside) from $119.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +2.8%) downgraded to Underperform from Hold by Jefferies with a price target of $7 (51% downside risk). Downgraded to Underweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target lowered to $6 (57% downside risk) from $15.
- Perrigo (PRGO +0.3%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by BTIG Research. Priced target removed.
- Trovagene (TROV -3.6%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $6 (50% upside) price target.
- Community Health Systems (CYH -4.6%) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform by Raymond James with a $19 (0% upside) price target.
Fri, Apr. 29, 12:44 PM
Fri, Apr. 29, 9:12 AM
- Gainers: PRGN +75%. GNW +16%. P +13%. AMZN +12%. SDRL +11%. EXPE +11%. MNST +11%. ROVI +10%. SNMX +9%. LNKD +7%. CRC +7%. DNR+7%. DRYS +7%. TIVO +6%. LGCY +6%. SHPG +5%. GPL +5%.
- Losers: BIOC -22%. GLNG -17%. EPAY -17%. MOH -15%. SRCL -15%. IMGN -14%. SYNA -11%. AKS -8%. HCLP -8%. ALR -6%. GILD -6%. RXDX -6%.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:10 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:08 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q4 EPS of $1.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $888.3M (+31.2% Y/Y) misses by $11.84M.
- Shares +1%.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:14 AM
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q3 EPS of $1.08 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $718.6M (+7.6% Y/Y) misses by $16.87M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Stericycle (NASDAQ:SRCL): Q2 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $715.7M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $12.86M.