ServiceSource International, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:14 PM
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:17 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Thu, Jun. 2, 3:00 PM
Mon, May 9, 4:12 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $59.75M (-9.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.39M.
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Mon, Feb. 22, 4:09 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV): Q4 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $64.96M (-13.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.7M.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:38 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV): Q3 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $59.51M (-8.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.86M.
- Shares +2.78%.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 13, 2015, 12:57 PM
- ServiceSource's (NASDAQ:SREV) buyback is good for repurchasing 6% of shares at current levels. It arrives less than a week after shares flew higher in response to a Q2 beat and solid guidance.
- ServiceSource had $214M in cash/short-term investments to pay for buybacks with at the end of June, and $124.3M in convertible debt.
Aug. 7, 2015, 5:20 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) surged to $5.70 today after delivering a healthy Q2 beat. On its earnings call (transcript), the recurring revenue management software/services firm guided for Q3 revenue of $57M-$60M and EPS of -$0.05 to -$0.07 vs. a consensus of $57.6M and -$0.08.
- Job cuts/cost controls provided a boost to Q2 EPS: Operating expenses fell 27% Y/Y to $23M. They're expected to be in a range of 24%-25% in Q3. Also: Gross margin rose 410 bps Y/Y to 33.9%. Q3 GM is expected to be in a 25%-28% range vs. 27.3% a year ago. 15 transactions were recorded in Q2, of which 11 for managed services deals.
- Q2 results, PR
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:34 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV): Q2 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $61.61M (-6.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.75M.
Jun. 8, 2015, 11:22 AM
- Brian Delaney, formerly the COO of outsourcing services firm Stream Global Services (acquired by Convergys), has been hired by ServiceSource (SREV -0.4%) to fill the newly-created role of COO.
- The cloud revenue management software provider named a new CFO and sales/marketing chief in April. Ex-CEO Mike Smerklo stepped down as chairman in May.
May 26, 2015, 5:05 PM
- 9 months after retiring as CEO following an 11-year run, Mike Smerklo is stepping down as ServiceSource's (NASDAQ:SREV) chairman. He'll now "focus full-time on his venture investments."
- Smerklo's resignation will be effective following ServiceSource's Thursday annual meeting. No word yet on who his successor will be.