SA News • Wed, Jun. 25
There are no Focus articles on SSNHY.
There are no Transcripts on SSNHY.
Wed, Jun. 25, 7:32 AM
- Execs at Samsung (SSNLF) are not expecting great results this quarter, after announcing that company performance has been declining. Shares have fallen 8.5% so far this month, after a string of downgrades in earnings forecasts.
- “It doesn’t look too good,” says CFO Lee Sang-hoon, in reference to second quarter results.
- The company is scheduled to report its second-quarter earnings estimates in early July.
Tue, Apr. 8, 3:24 AM
- Samsung's (SSNLF) Q1 operating profit fell for the second quarter in a row in Q1, dropping a preliminary 4.3% to 8.4T won ($7.96B) and vs consensus of 8.5T won.
- Sales rose slightly to 53T won from 52.87T won and vs expectations of 54.58T won.
- Samsung released its Q1 estimates ahead of the global launch of the Galaxy S5 on Friday amid criticism that the device doesn't have any overly interesting new features.
- Shares fell 0.2% in Seoul. (PR)
SSNHY vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for SSNHY.
Other News & PR