What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Today, 11:49 AM
- Argentina Pres. Macri, who took office in December on a platform of repealing government intervention that had choked investments, announces a tax relief plan for mining companies operating in the country.
- The tax cut adds to Macri’s elimination of currency and capital controls that, along with falling prices, led to a $2B slump in mining exports since 2012.
- Barrick Gold (ABX -0.5%) operates the Veladero mine in Argentina, AngloGold Ashanti (AU -2.5%) owns a 92.5% stake the Cerro Vanguardia mine, and Goldcorp’s (GG +1.8%) assets in the country include a 37.5% stake in the Glencore-controlled Alumbrera (OTCPK:GLCNF, OTCPK:GLNCY) mine and its Cerro Negro mine.; other foreign mining companies with Argentine operations include Yamana Gold (AUY -0.3%) and Silver Standard Resources (SSRI +1.3%).
Yesterday, 9:13 AM
- Gainers: DDD +15%. AG +14%. FSM +13%. TRIP +12%. MUX +11%. AUY +11%. SBGL +11%. GFI +10%. AGI +10%. LC +10%. GG +10%. CDE +9%. EGO +9%. KGC +9%. HMY +9%. IAG +9%. EXPE +8%. ABX +8%. NEM +8%. SLW +8%. SSRI 8%. AU 7%. AEM 7%. HL 7%. NG 7%. CSCO 6%. SKX 5%.
- Losers: FLO -18%. INCY -15%. SFL -13%. MYL -13%. BTU -13%. ZNGA -13%. SNOW -11%. IFF -10%. ELMD -9%. AVP -8%. CS -7%. BCS -7%. SUNE -6%. CIG -5%. TWTR -6%.
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:59 PM
- Silver Standard (NASDAQ:SSRI) says its Marigold mine in Nevada produced 207K oz. of gold during 2015, the highest annual production in the mine's 17-year history.
- Marigold exceeded its gold production guidance of 195K-205K oz., which was revised upward in August from 160K-175K oz.
- SSRI says its Pirquitas mine in Argentina produced a record 10.3M oz. of silver during 2015, marking the fourth consecutive year the mine has achieved or exceeded production guidance.
Dec. 24, 2015, 2:37 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 11:05 PM
- Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ:SSRI): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $77.19M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.35M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 8, 2015, 5:58 PM
- Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ:SSRI) +3% AH after providing Q3 operational results for its Marigold and Pirquitas mines.
- SSRI says Q3 production at the Marigold mine in Nevada totaled 41.3K oz. of gold and is on track to achieve increased 2015 production guidance, stacked ore rose to 7.2M metric tons, and gold grade increased to 0.43 g/t as the mine loaded ~70K recoverable oz. to leach pads.
- Production at the Pirquitas mine in Argentina totaled 2.6M oz. of silver, 5% above Q2 production and on track to deliver record annual silver production, and the milling rate rose 18% to 410K metric tons.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:24 PM
- Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ:SSRI): Q2 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $95.8M (+49.0% Y/Y) misses by $11.4M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jul. 14, 2015, 7:39 AM
- Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ:SSRI) says John Smith will retire as President and CEO effective July 31, to be replaced by Paul Benson as President and CEO.
- Benson most recently was CEO of Troy Resources, a Australian-listed precious metals producer with operations in South America, and earlier he had worked at BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Renison Goldfields in operations and business development roles.
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:37 PM
May 15, 2015, 5:38 PM
May 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 13, 2015, 12:03 AM
- Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ:SSRI): Q1 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $111.72M (+231.1% Y/Y)
May 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Other News & PR