Aug. 18, 2014, 7:27 AM
- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) agrees to acquire the Schrader group of companies from P-E firm Madison Dearborn Partners in a deal valued at $1B.
- Schrader makes tire pressure monitoring senors and related products, and is expected to generate ~$550M in revenue in 2014.
- ST expects the deal to dilute earnings by $0.13-$0.16/share this year but add to earnings by $0.18-$0.21/share next year.
Dec. 18, 2013, 6:13 PM
- Sensata Technologies (ST +0.8%) acquires positional, speed, and engine timing sensor maker Wabash Technologies from Sun Capital Partners. Terms are undisclosed.
- Wabash expects to generate revenue of ~$75M in 2013, and employees 960 people. COO Jeff Cote expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings in 2014 ex. integration costs.
Jun. 15, 2011, 7:08 AM
ST vs. ETF Alternatives
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. is an industrial technology company. The Company develops, manufactures and sells sensors and controls. Its products includetemperature sensors, speed sensors, position sensors, force sensors and motor protectors.
Other News & PR