Alpha Gen Capital
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Aug. 18, 2014, 7:27 AM
- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) agrees to acquire the Schrader group of companies from P-E firm Madison Dearborn Partners in a deal valued at $1B.
- Schrader makes tire pressure monitoring senors and related products, and is expected to generate ~$550M in revenue in 2014.
- ST expects the deal to dilute earnings by $0.13-$0.16/share this year but add to earnings by $0.18-$0.21/share next year.
Dec. 18, 2013, 6:13 PM
- Sensata Technologies (ST +0.8%) acquires positional, speed, and engine timing sensor maker Wabash Technologies from Sun Capital Partners. Terms are undisclosed.
- Wabash expects to generate revenue of ~$75M in 2013, and employees 960 people. COO Jeff Cote expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings in 2014 ex. integration costs.
Jun. 15, 2011, 7:08 AM
Sensata Technologies (ST) to buy Sensor-NITE Group Companies from Elex Group for €225M ($325M). Sensata expects to have sufficient cash on to fund the transaction, but may also consider using debt based on the favorability of market conditions. (PR)| Jun. 15, 2011, 7:08 AM