Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Jul. 26, 7:36 AM
- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) reports Performance Sensing net revenue grew 1.5% to $615.57M in Q2.
- Sensing Solutions net revenue increased 29.2% to $211.98M.
- European automotive comprised of 25.5% of total revenues.
- Gross margin rate advanced 230 bps to 35.1%.
- Operating margin rate expanded 340 bps to 15.5%.
- Q3 Guidance: Net revenue: $770M to $810M; Adjusted net income: $104M to $114M; Adjusted EPS: $0.70 to $0.76; Diluted share count: 171.6M.
- FY2016 Guidance: Net revenue: $3.17B to $3.25B; Adjusted net income: $480M to $505M; Adjusted EPS: $2.80 to $2.94; Diluted share count: 171.5M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 6:22 AM
- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) reports Performance Sensing net revenue rose 4.2% to $572.42M in Q4.
- Sensing Solutions net revenue fell 1% to $154.33M.
- Gross margin rate improved 100 bps to 34.4%.
- Operating margin rate grew 170 bps to 12.5%.
- Q1 Guidance: Net revenue: $770M to $810M; Adjusted net income: $104M to $114M; Adjusted EPS: $0.61 to $0.67; Diluted share count: 171.5M.
- FY2016 Guidance: Net revenue: $3.14B to $3.28B; Adjusted net income: $470M to $515M; Adjusted EPS: $2.74 to $3; Diluted share count: 171.7M.
Mar. 2, 2015, 5:37 PM
Dec. 2, 2013, 5:44 PM
Oct. 4, 2013, 9:52 AM
- ServiceNow (NOW +2.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland.
- OpenTable (OPEN +1.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper.
- Portugal Telecom (PT) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg a day after getting cut to Neutral by Citi, and two days after announcing plans to merge with Oibr.
- iGate (IGTE -3.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Nomura.
- Acxiom (ACXM -1.1%) has been cut to Underperform by BMO.
- Align Technology (ALGN -3.4%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- NXP (NXPI +0.7%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Sensata (ST +0.9%) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- RingCentral (RNG +0.2%), which went public just a week ago, has been started at Outperform by Northland.
May 22, 2013, 12:12 PM
Apr. 23, 2013, 11:45 AMSensata Technologies (ST) +6.1%) trades up this morning after beating across the board on its Q1 result. Net earnings fell 11% Y/Y however, as the sensors and controls maker saw a 7% decline in sensors revenue drag down results and offset generally higher controls sales. The company reaffirmed FY13 guidance, and for the current quarter it expects to earn $0.50 to $0.54 per share on revenue of $485M to $505M. Analysts are looking for $0.53 on $496M. | Apr. 23, 2013, 11:45 AM
Feb. 1, 2012, 11:53 AM
Sensata Technologies (ST +6%) rallies after beating reduced Q4 estimates earlier today. The company had previously warned of a weak quarter due to flooding in Thailand, lower production levels and higher restructuring costs. The worst appears to be behind it, as the maker of sensor products for the automotive and aircraft industry also reafirms on the higher side of Q1 guidance as well.| Feb. 1, 2012, 11:53 AM
Dec. 12, 2011, 4:39 PM
Sensata Technologies (ST) falls 2.1% AH after warning its Q4 revenue will fall $20M-$25M short of the mid-point of its prior guidance range, and its EPS $0.03-$0.05 short of its prior guidance mid-point. The sensor maker blames production and inventory cuts among its automotive customers, due to a combination of Thai flooding and macro uncertainty.| Dec. 12, 2011, 4:39 PM
Jul. 19, 2011, 2:47 PM