Mon, Jun. 13, 11:45 AM
Thu, May 12, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:05 PM
Tue, May 10, 5:35 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 4:05 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:03 PM
- Medifast (MED +1.4%) initiated with Hold rating and $32 (10% upside) price target by Wunderlich.
- Kite Pharma (KITE +4.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $70 (51% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- STAAR Surgical (STAA +0.3%) initiated with Hold rating by Benchmark.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR -2.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (57% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN +7.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $25 (574% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- CVS Health (CVS +1.3%) initiated with Outperform rating and $108 (14% upside) price target by Baird.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA +1.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $96 (22% upside) price target by Baird.
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT +0.6%) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $100 (0% upside).
- Stryker (SYK +1.8%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Brean Capital. Price target is $115 (16% upside).
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR -0.7%) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $15 (50% upside) from $20.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY +1.9%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Berenberg. Price target raised to $77 (24% upside) from $74.
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals (OMED -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink. Price target lowered to $11 (23% upside) from $27.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +0.6%) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $400 (4% downside risk) from $525.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:48 PM
- STAAR Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.04 in-line. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.
- Revenue of $18.8M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.93M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:27 PM
- STAAR Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA): Q2 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $18.66M (-6.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.17M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:48 PM
- STAAR Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA): Q1 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $18.86M (-6.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.01M.
Apr. 9, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 25, 2015, 4:21 PM
- STAAR Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA): Q4 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $16.57M (-12.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.03M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Feb. 11, 2015, 7:22 AM
- Staar Surgical (NASDAQ:STAA) is working on a response to the FDA's post-inspection Form 483 observations pertaining to its Monrovia facility. The inspection took place from mid-November through February 4 as follow-up to its May 21 warning letter concerning compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and also because an approved PMA supplement added Monrovia as an alternate manufacturing site for the Implantable Collamer Lens.
- There were 10 observations cited in the 483 regarding adherence to and improved procedures, processes and documentation relating to design change, design transfer into specifications and production, verification and validation associated with device design and production, improvement in Good Documentation Practices and broader environmental monitoring.
- Until the issues are resolved to the agency's satisfaction, the clearance of new products may be delayed.
Jan. 27, 2015, 12:40 PM
STAAR Surgical Co. designs, develops, manufactures and sells implantable lenses for the eye and delivery systems used to deliver lenses into the eye. It is also a maker of lenses used worldwide in corrective or refractive surgery, and also makes lenses for use in surgery that treats cataracts.... More
Industry: Medical Equipment Wholesale
Country: United States
Other News & PR