Mar. 30, 2015, 9:42 AM
- Raymond James moves to the sidelines on S&P Bancorp (STBA -4.6%), downgrading to Market Perform from Outperform.
- The stock's higher by 22% year-over-year, but has lost some ground since January 1.
Nov. 6, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Guggenheim downgrades S&T Bancorp (STBA -4.3%) to Neutral from Buy after a nice run for the stock - up more than 15% since a mid-summer upgrade.
Jul. 30, 2014, 10:47 AM
- Coming 24 hours after S&T Bancorp (STBA +2%) reported a bottom line beat, Guggenheim pulls its Sell rating and lifts the price target by $1 to $28.
- Net income of $14.7M or $0.49 per share rose from $14M and $0.47 the previous quarter. The bank reported loan growth of 1% during Q2 and NIM rising five basis points to 3.56%. Nonperforming loans fell 29% o $14.9M.
- Previously: S&T Bancorp beats by $0.05, misses on revenue
Apr. 30, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.1%) is upgraded to Buy by Guggenheim.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN +0.2%) has its Sell rating pulled at Macquarie.
- MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +1.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by FIG Partners.
- S&T Bancorp (STBA +0.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by KBW after posting Q1 results yesterday.
- Deustche Bank boosts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI +0.6%) to Buy.
- Sterne Agee upgrades The Bancorp (TBBK +0.5%) to Buy with an $18 PT.
- In other financial sector moves, Main Street (MAIN -0.5%) is upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James with a $34 PT, and Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by KBW.
Aug. 25, 2011, 10:17 AM
S&T Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company of S&T Bank. The company through its subsidiaries, S&T Bank, 9th Street Holdings, Inc. and STBA Capital Trust I offers financial services and insurance solutions for both business and individual clients. It operates through three business segments:... More
Industry: Regional - Northeast Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR