Steris Corporation: The New Steris Will Be Even Better Than The Old One
The Value Pendulum
The Value Pendulum
Wed, Nov. 30, 11:21 AM
- Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Steris (STE -1.2%) with a Neutral rating and $71 (8% upside) price target.
- The sterilization-focused firm posted revenues of over $646M in its most recent quarter, nearly $24M below consensus.
- JMP Securities rates it a Buy.
Mon, Nov. 21, 1:07 PM
- Steris (NYSE:STE) had declared $0.28/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Payable Dec. 21; for shareholders of record Nov. 23; ex-div Nov. 21.
Wed, Nov. 2, 6:17 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Fri, Aug. 26, 6:39 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 6:25 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:23 AM
- In a regulatory filing, Steris plc (NYSE:STE) discloses that is has sold its UK Linen Management Services business to STAR Mayan Limited for ~₤50M. The unit is projected to generate ~₤40M in revenue in fiscal 2017. The company says it will continue to its business for opportunities to optimize its portfolio of products and services.
Wed, May 18, 8:41 AM
Wed, May 18, 8:01 AM
- Steris (STE) FQ4 results: Revenues: $690.3M (+37.6%); R&D Expense: $14.3M (+0.7%); SG&A: $150.1M (+14.6%); Operating Income: $99.3M (+45.4%); Net Income: $57.7M (+39.4%); EPS: $0.67 (-2.9%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.90 (-8.2%).
- FY2016 results: Revenues: $2,238.8M (+21.0%); R&D Expense: $56.7M (+4.8%); SG&A: $626.7M (+27.0%); Operating Income: $212.9M (-6.3%); Net Income: $110.8M (-18.0%); EPS: $1.56 (-30.7%); Non-GAAP EPS: $3.39 (+13.4%); Quick Assets: $248.8M (+48.4%); CF Ops: $254.7M (+3.5%).
- 2017 Guidance: GAAP EPS: $2.86 - 3.01; Adjusted EPS: $3.85 - 4.00.
Wed, May 18, 6:25 AM
- Steris (NYSE:STE): FQ4 EPS of $0.90 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $690.3M (+37.6% Y/Y) misses by $11.62M.
Tue, May 17, 5:30 PM
Sun, Apr. 24, 6:13 PM
- via Credit Suisse, in order of # of small-cap funds who own the stock. Following the stock is the number of funds who own it, and the change vs. previous quarter:
- IDTI - Integrated Device Tech 96 | 14
- MSCC - Microsemi 86 | 10
- MANH - Manhattan Associates 85 | 5
- CBM - Cambrex 80 | 4
- EEFT - Euronet Worldwide 80 | 8
- POR - Portland General Electric 79 | 0
- EME - Emcore 78 | 6
- LAD - Lithia Motors 78 | 6
- AMSG - Amsurg 78 | 0
- JCOM - J2 Global 77 | 4
- PFPT - Proofpoint 77 | 4
- AHS - AMN Healthcare 74 | 2
- EXPR - Express Inc. 74 | 3
- ICUI - ICU Medical 73 | 0
- LGND - Ligand Pharma 73 | 6
- PVTB - Privatebancorp 73 | -2
- PRXL - Parexel 72 | 5
- AEL - Americal Equity Investment Life 71 | 3
- TYL - Tyler Technologies 71 | 7
- CRZO - Carrizo Oil & Gas 69 | 3
- MENT - Mentor Graphics 69 | -9
- MNRO - Monro Muffler Brake 68 | 0
- WAL - Western Alliance Bancorp 68 | 8
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters 67 | 0
- LOGM - Logmein 67 | -1
- OZRK - Bank of the Ozarks 67 | 5
- SHOO - Steven Madden 67 | -10
- STE - Steris 67 | 20
- WNC - Wabash National 67 | -1
- Credit Suisse recommends reducing exposure in small-cap "darlings" due to less opportunity for differentiation; historical underperformance; and outflows.
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
Tue, Feb. 9, 10:13 AM
- Steris (STE +2.0%) FQ3 results: Revenues: $618.7M (+30.7%); R&D Expense: $14.3M (-1.4%); SG&A: $177.3M (+44.9%); Operating Income: $46.7M (-23.8%); Net Income: $20M (-47.5%); EPS: $0.26 (-58.7%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.98 (+24.1%); Quick Assets: $231.4M (+38.0%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue growth: 21 - 22%; GAAP EPS: $1.71 - 1.78; Adjusted EPS: $3.48 - 3.55; FCF: ~$100M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 6:38 AM
- Steris (NYSE:STE): FQ3 EPS of $0.98 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $618.69M (+30.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.34M.