Mon, Aug. 10, 4:59 PM
Mon, May 11, 8:31 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 1:16 PM
- Retrophin (RTRX) initiated with a Buy rating and $50 (120% upside) price target by Deutsche Bank.
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML -0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $38 (146% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL -0.4%) initiated with Outperform rating and $29 (32% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP -0.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (102% upside) by Roth Capital.
- Radius Health (RDUS -2.8%) initiated with a Buy rating and $50 (35% upside) by Maxim Group.
- DARA Biosciences (DARA +1.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $2 (138% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- UniQure (QURE -2.5%) initiated with a Buy rating and $40 (60% upside) by Chardan Capital.
- NeuroDerm (NDRM -1.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (70% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Bluebird bio (BLUE +1.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $190 (42% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX -1.9%) initiated with Sell rating and $13 (12% upside) price target by WBB.
Fri, Mar. 13, 6:10 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 12:47 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 9:15 AM
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:35 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 3:50 PM
- In what is becoming a recurrent theme, thinly-traded nano cap Stemline Therapeutics (STML +12.8%) jumps on a 4x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of less than 500K shares. Prices are still down over 70% from the peak of $47.25 almost a year ago.
- CEO Ivan Bergstein, M.D., is scheduled to present at Friday's Aegis Capital Healthcare & Tech Conference in Las Vegas.
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:01 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:19 AM
May 20, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 17, 2014, 12:48 PM
Dec. 3, 2013, 8:59 AM
- Shares of Stemline Therapeutics (STML) are off 4% in premarket trading in the face of a rather negative article by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein discusses the company's use of posts from a message board (hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) in its investor slide deck.
- The article questions the appropriateness of leaving out certain passages of the posts when using them in the investor presentation.
- Feuerstein also says "a donor lymphocyte infusion" may have contributed to the complete remission of one patient being treated with SL-401, a possibility the company acknowledged as "within the realm of possibility."
- For more on SL-401, see here.
Nov. 25, 2013, 1:44 PM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.6%) enjoys a strong session after announcing late Friday evening that the results of a clinical trial of SL-701 in low-grade glioma were being presented at a Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology.
- The company says an abstract shows the vaccine is "well-tolerated and induced specific and sustained immune responses against its brain tumor targets."
- Additionally, STML says the results show "patients with a high magnitude of immunologic responsiveness experienced prolonged progression free survival." (PR)
Nov. 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.2%) rallies after saying investigators will give a clinical update of SL-401 in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm at ASH.
- Also on the agenda: Preclinical data for SL-401 in multiple myeloma and chronic eosinophilic leukemia and preclinical data from SL-101 in AML.
- The company announces one new BPDCN patient CR and notes that "to date there have been 5 CRs and 1 PR" out of seven evaluable patients for an ORR of 86%. (PR)
- Previously: Aegis sees SL-401 peak sales of $800M to $3B.
STML vs. ETF Alternatives
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
Other News & PR