There are no Transcripts on STML.
Thu, Jan. 8, 12:47 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 9:15 AM
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:35 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 3:50 PM
- In what is becoming a recurrent theme, thinly-traded nano cap Stemline Therapeutics (STML +12.8%) jumps on a 4x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of less than 500K shares. Prices are still down over 70% from the peak of $47.25 almost a year ago.
- CEO Ivan Bergstein, M.D., is scheduled to present at Friday's Aegis Capital Healthcare & Tech Conference in Las Vegas.
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:01 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:19 AM
May. 20, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 17, 2014, 12:48 PM
Dec. 3, 2013, 8:59 AM
- Shares of Stemline Therapeutics (STML) are off 4% in premarket trading in the face of a rather negative article by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein discusses the company's use of posts from a message board (hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) in its investor slide deck.
- The article questions the appropriateness of leaving out certain passages of the posts when using them in the investor presentation.
- Feuerstein also says "a donor lymphocyte infusion" may have contributed to the complete remission of one patient being treated with SL-401, a possibility the company acknowledged as "within the realm of possibility."
- For more on SL-401, see here.
Nov. 25, 2013, 1:44 PM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.6%) enjoys a strong session after announcing late Friday evening that the results of a clinical trial of SL-701 in low-grade glioma were being presented at a Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology.
- The company says an abstract shows the vaccine is "well-tolerated and induced specific and sustained immune responses against its brain tumor targets."
- Additionally, STML says the results show "patients with a high magnitude of immunologic responsiveness experienced prolonged progression free survival." (PR)
Nov. 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.2%) rallies after saying investigators will give a clinical update of SL-401 in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm at ASH.
- Also on the agenda: Preclinical data for SL-401 in multiple myeloma and chronic eosinophilic leukemia and preclinical data from SL-101 in AML.
- The company announces one new BPDCN patient CR and notes that "to date there have been 5 CRs and 1 PR" out of seven evaluable patients for an ORR of 86%. (PR)
- Previously: Aegis sees SL-401 peak sales of $800M to $3B.
Oct. 30, 2013, 2:31 PM
- Aegis boosts its price target on Stemline Therapeutics (STML -5.7%) to $70 (from $40). That's good for upside of around 141% from current levels.
- Like Wedbush's David Nierengarten, analyst Ram Selvaraju likes SL-401 and thinks the drug will get marketing authorization for both blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm and AML, ultimately resulting in peak sales of $800M to $3B.
- "STML is currently completing the final stages of a larger-scale manufacturing run for SL-401, which should provide sufficient cGMP-grade material to conduct additional clinical studies in BPDCN, AML and other niche hematological malignancies such as hairy cell leukemia," Selvaraju says.
Oct. 23, 2013, 2:19 PM| Comment!
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 14, 2013, 12:45 PM
STML vs. ETF Alternatives
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
Other News & PR