Wed, Jul. 27, 7:00 AM
Tue, May 31, 10:13 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 3:54 AM
- Statoil (NYSE:STO) swung to a Q1 net profit of $607M from a net loss of $4.58B last year, when it booked major write-downs, with analysts expecting a loss of $115M. Cost cuts helped reduce the impact of low oil prices.
- Revenue at the Norwegian company dropped 34% on year to $10.09B and missed forecasts of $11.56B.
- Adjusted earnings fell to a record-low of $857M from $2.95B but beat consensus of $589M.
- "We delivered strong operational performance across all business areas, high production efficiency and results in line with expectations from liquids trading and refining," says CEO Eldar Saetre.
- The company received an average of $29 a barrel vs $47 last year. Output was flat at 2.05M barrels of oil equivalent a day.
- Statoil maintained its dividend at $0.2201 per share.
- Shares are +2.1% in Stockholm. (PR)
Thu, Apr. 14, 6:44 AM
- Statoil (NYSE:STO) declares $0.2201/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 6.97%.
- Payable June 27; for shareholders of record May 13; ex-div May 12.
Apr. 29, 2014, 4:22 AM
- Statoil's (STO) Q1 net profit jumped to 23.6B Norwegian kroner ($3.94B) from 6.4B kroner a year earlier and slayed consensus of 12.12B kroner. Earnings were boosted by increased gas prices, particularly in the U.S. amid the harsh winter.
- Revenue rose to 169.9B kroner from 162.2B kroner and topped expectations of 162.79B kroner.
- Adjusted earnings +9% to 46B kroner.
- Oil and gas output slipped 1% to 1.978M barrels of oil equivalent a day.
- Proposes a dividend payment of 1.80 kroner a share.
- Shares are +4% in Oslo. (PR)
Feb. 7, 2014, 3:46 AM
- Statoil's (STO) Q4 net operating profit dropped 4% to 43.9B kroner ($7.1B), just below consensus of 44.3B kroner.
- Net income 14.8B kroner vs 13B kroner a year earlier.
- Equity production in 2013 was 1.945M boe per day, 20,000 boe below expectations. Output was 2M boe in 2012.
- Statoil has cut its investment plans for the next three years by over $5B and pushed back its 2020 targets by 3-4 years. Statoil intends to increase investment to $20B in 2014 from $19B in 2013 and then keep that level steady.
- Statoil proposes to increase its dividend to 7 kroner for 2013 from NOK 6.75 in 2012, and it plans to introduce quarterly dividends, subject to shareholder approval. The company also intends repurchase stock "more actively."
- Shares are -1.3% in Oslo. (PR)
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:35 AMStatoil (STO): Q4 net profit -49% to 12.98B Norwegian kroner ($2.36B), or 4.07 kroner per share, and vs consensus of 11.94B kroner. Adjusted EBIT +5.2% to 48.3B kroner vs 46.46B kroner. Revenues -12% to 160.6B kroner vs 164.22B. Proposes dividend of 6.75/share. (PR) | Feb. 7, 2013, 4:35 AM | 1 Comment