Wed, Apr. 27, 5:01 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:52 AM
- Questar (STR +0.2%) says Chairman/CEO Ronald Jibson plans to retire upon the completion of its merger with Dominion (STR +1.1%), which is expected to be completed during 2016.
- Jibson became chairman in 2012 and has served as president and CEO since 2010 after leading the Questar Gas utility subsidiary; he has held several executive and management positions since starting with STR in 1980.
- Now read Dominion Resources: A rare dividend growth stock in the utility sector
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:14 AM
Mon, Apr. 4, 5:57 PM
- Dominion Resources (NYSE:D) -1.5% AH after saying it plans to sell 10.2M common shares, raising ~$750M of gross proceeds, through an underwritten public offering to Citigroup.
- D says it plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, including to help fund its planned $4.4B acquisition of Questar (NYSE:STR) and to repay short-term debt.
- Now read Purchase agreements in place for Atlantic Coast pipeline, Dominion says
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
- Source: Press release
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:42 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 3:38 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 9:19 AM
Mon, Feb. 1, 8:01 AM
- Dominion Resources (NYSE:D) agrees to acquire Questar (NYSE:STR) for ~$4.4B, including debt, in an attempt to expand its natural gas operations.
- Dominion's $25/share cash offer represents a ~23% premium to STR's closing price on Friday.
- Dominion says the combined company will serve ~2.5M electric utility customers and 2.3M gas utility customers in seven states, and operate more than 15.5K miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipelines and 24.3K MW of power generation.
- D -2.4%, STR +20.2% premarket.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:27 PM
- Questar (NYSE:STR): Q3 EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $142.3M (-9.9% Y/Y) misses by $38.95M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Nov. 3, 2015, 1:01 PM
- Questar (NYSE:STR) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.09%
- Payable Dec. 14; for shareholders of record Nov. 20; ex-div Nov. 18.
Sep. 22, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Par Petroleum (NYSEMKT:PARR) says Piceance Energy, in which Par owns a 32.4% interest, has entered into a natural gas joint venture with Questar (NYSE:STR) subsidiary Wexpro for an 80 well drilling program.
- STR says the agreement provides options for Wexpro to acquire development rights for deeper formations and expand the drilling program up to 300 wells, depending on commodity prices.
- Wexpro will fund roughly two-thirds of the required expenses, or $60M-$70M, and Piceance will fund the remaining third.
Questar Corp. engages in the manufacture and trade of natural gas. Its activities include gas development and production; interstate gas transportation and storage; and retail distribution of gas. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
Country: United States
Other News & PR