Fri, Sep. 16, 7:38 AM
Thu, Sep. 15, 12:38 PM
- Dominion Resources (D +0.5%) and Questar (STR +0.1%) say the Wyoming Public Service Commission has approved their merger, clearing the way to complete their combination by the close of business Friday.
- The merger would create one of the largest U.S. integrated energy companies, serving 2.5M electric utility customers and 2.3M gas utility customers in seven states, and operate 14.4K miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipelines, one of the largest U.S. natural gas storage systems, and ~25.7K MW of electric generation.
- Separately, Ohio's Public Utilities Commission vote to authorize Dominion to continue its Pipeline Infrastructure Replacement program and recover associated costs for another five-year period through 2021.
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:59 PM
- Dominion Resources (NYSE:D) -0.6% AH after announcing a public offering of 25M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 3M units.
- Each unit will be worth $50 and will consist of a contract to purchase common stock in the future and two 1/40 undivided beneficial ownership interests in remarketable subordinated notes each worth $1,000.
- Dominion says it plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, including funding part of its merger with Questar (NYSE:STR).
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:56 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Tue, Aug. 2, 12:15 AM
Fri, Jul. 8, 8:36 AM
- Questar (NYSE:STR) says CFO Kevin Hadlock is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons, effective immediately.
- STR says VP and Corporate Controller David Curtis will serve as Acting CFO while Hadlock is on leave.
- Upon the closing of STR's merger with a Dominion Resources subsidiary, Curtis will become corporate controller of the surviving company and Hadlock plans to leave the company.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:01 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:52 AM
- Questar (STR +0.2%) says Chairman/CEO Ronald Jibson plans to retire upon the completion of its merger with Dominion (STR +1.1%), which is expected to be completed during 2016.
- Jibson became chairman in 2012 and has served as president and CEO since 2010 after leading the Questar Gas utility subsidiary; he has held several executive and management positions since starting with STR in 1980.
- Now read Dominion Resources: A rare dividend growth stock in the utility sector
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:14 AM
Mon, Apr. 4, 5:57 PM
- Dominion Resources (NYSE:D) -1.5% AH after saying it plans to sell 10.2M common shares, raising ~$750M of gross proceeds, through an underwritten public offering to Citigroup.
- D says it plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, including to help fund its planned $4.4B acquisition of Questar (NYSE:STR) and to repay short-term debt.
- Now read Purchase agreements in place for Atlantic Coast pipeline, Dominion says
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:42 PM
- Questar (NYSE:STR): Q4 EPS of $0.39 in-line.
- Revenue of $364.7M (-2.3% Y/Y) misses by $37.53M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 3:38 PM
- Questar (NYSE:STR) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, 4.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.21.
- Forward yield 3.53%
- Payable March 14; for shareholders of record Feb. 26; ex-div Feb. 24.