STR Holdings, Inc.NYSE
Nov. 13, 2015, 8:52 AM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q3 EPS of -$0.23 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $6.59M (-30.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.91M.
Aug. 13, 2015, 8:32 AM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q2 EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $8.5M (-24.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.5M.
May 12, 2015, 8:32 AM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $6.86M (-26.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.54M.
Mar. 26, 2015, 4:32 PM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q4 EPS of -$1.32
- Revenue of $9.2M (+37.9% Y/Y)
Feb. 2, 2015, 11:40 AM
- Effective today, STR Holdings (NYSE:STRI) shareholders have 1 share for each 3 shares previously owned. The reverse split comes after STR received NYSE non-compliance warnings for failing to meet the exchange's $1.00 average closing price rule.
- On a split-adjusted basis, the microcap closed at $1.59 on Friday, and is trading at $1.35 today, down 15%.
Dec. 15, 2014, 4:29 PM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI) declares $0.85/share special dividend.
- Payable Jan. 2; for shareholders of record Dec. 26; ex-div Jan. 5.
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:08 PM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q3 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $9.5M (+52.7% Y/Y) misses by $2.4M.
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 16, 2014, 9:20 AM
Aug. 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 11:18 AM
- STR Holdings (STRI +11.4%) has struck a deal with Chinese solar system integrator Zhenfa Energy under which Zhenfa will acquire a 51% stake in STR for $21.7M, and STR will subsequently pay an $0.85/share special dividend to shareholders.
- Other details: 1) Zhenfa will have the right to nominate 4 of STR's 7 board members. 2) STR will carry out a reverse split once the special dividend is paid. 3) STR and Zhenfa are forming a partnership aimed at growing sales of STR's solar encapsulants to Chinese module makers.
- The transaction is expected to close in Q4.
Aug. 12, 2014, 6:02 AM
- STR Holding (NYSE:STRI): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $11.2M (+44.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.8M.
May 7, 2014, 5:15 PM
- STR Holding (STRI): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $9.34M (-16.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.54M.
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:09 PM
- STR Holding (STRI): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.7M beats by $0.3M.
Mar. 4, 2014, 1:34 PM
- With the help of positive earnings news from Trina and Yingli, volatile solar stocks are among the standouts (TAN +6%) on a very good day for equities.
- Trina posted mixed Q4 results, but also issued a strong 2014 module shipment forecast. Yingli has pre-announced its Q4 module shipments will be soundly above prior guidance.
- Notable gainers: SPWR +8.6%. JASO +8%. CSUN +6.6%. CSIQ +7.3%. STRI +10.1%. DQ +8.4%. SOL +6%.
- SunEdison (SUNE +10.5%) is taking off with the help of a Morgan Stanley upgrade. Analyst Timothy Radcliff thinks the commercial-scale solar market could grow to 129GW by 2018, with a rush of activity prior to a 2017 federal tax credit cut. He also thinks SunEdison's solar project yieldco spinoff could sport a $1.6B valuation within 12-18 months, and notes such instruments "trade at premium valuations given [their] predictable and growing cash flows."
- JinkoSolar (JKS +14.8%) is more than recouping yesterday's post-earnings losses with the help of positive commentary. Roth (Buy) notes Jinko's 2014 module guidance of 2.3GW-2.5GW beat the firm's 2.1GW estimate, and thinks Jinko is the first Chinese company to see its non-silicon processing costs drop below $0.40/watt.
Jan. 21, 2014, 4:10 PM
- STR Holdings (STRI +10.1%) shares climb after the company inks a contract manufacturing agreement with Chinese solar encapsulant producer FeiYu due to "increased demand for STR's products from top tier solar module manufacturers in China."
- FeiYu commenced manufacturing in early Jan., with production expected to increase "steadily over the next several months."
- STR is also in the process of renovating its production facility in Suzhou, which it expects to commence operations in Q2. To accommodate anticipated demand, STR is in negotiations to enter further strategic manufacturing deals.