SA Transcripts • Nov. 14, 2014
Sutron Is Attractive Due To A Fundamental Misunderstanding Of Its New Business Model
- Sutron is down 22% over the past three months as the market wrongly assumes that the recent poor performance will continue indefinitely.
- Margins and EBITDA are likely at trough levels and should rebound due to increased bookings, the realization of delayed orders and increasing end-market demand.
- Sutron has received no credit for expanding beyond a niche market with limited growth prospects to a growing number of markets with their own secular demand drivers.
- The focus on providing turn key projects consisting of bundled products and services should drive further margin expansion and provide greater revenue visibility due to longer-term contracts.
- The downside is limited by the strong balance sheet (no debt, cash is 35% of market cap) and cash flow (18% FCF yield).
Nov. 13, 2014, 1:04 PM
Aug. 13, 2014, 4:43 PM
May. 14, 2014, 10:11 AM
Aug. 13, 2013, 3:58 PM
Mar. 6, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mar. 6, 2012, 3:30 PM
STRN vs. ETF Alternatives
Sutron Corp designs, manufactures, markets and sells products and systems that enable government and commercial entities to monitor and collect hydrological, meteorological and oceanic data for the management of critical water resources.
Other News & PR