Jun. 22, 2015, 11:59 AM
- Environmental data management company Sutron (STRN +61.5%) agrees to be acquired by an affiliate of Hach Company for $8.50/share, or ~$39M, a 63.5% premium to Friday's closing price.
- STRN says it would become a part of Hach Environmental, a group of companies including Ott Hydromet and Sea-Bird Scientific, that provides instruments focused on environmental monitoring solutions for natural resource and oceanographic applications.
May 15, 2015, 12:50 PM
- Sutron (NASDAQ:STRN): Q1 EPS of -$0.14
- Revenue of $4.5M (-8.0% Y/Y)
Mar. 27, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Sutron (NASDAQ:STRN): Q4 EPS of $0.12
- Revenue of $7.2M (-1.4% Y/Y)
Nov. 13, 2014, 1:04 PM
- Sutron (NASDAQ:STRN): Q3 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $6.6M (-7.0% Y/Y).
Aug. 13, 2014, 4:43 PM
- Sutron (NASDAQ:STRN): Q2 EPS of $0.04.
- Revenue of $7.6M (+20.6% Y/Y).
May 14, 2014, 10:11 AM
- Sutron (STRN): Q1 EPS of -$0.12.
- Revenue of $4.9M (-24.6% Y/Y).
- Shares -1.9%.
Aug. 13, 2013, 3:58 PM
- Sutron (STRN): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 vs. $0.11 in 2Q12.
- Revenue of $6.34M vs. $6.8M in 2Q12. (PR)
Mar. 6, 2013, 10:34 AM
Sutron (STRN +9.7%) pops after saying it's acquired substantially all of the commercial and operating assets of Sabio Instruments, a Texas-based manufacturer of products for both the ambient air quality and combustion efficiency monitoring industries, for an all-cash price of $1.2M.| Mar. 6, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mar. 6, 2012, 3:30 PM