What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 20, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:02 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q3 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $10.54M (-37.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:32 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q2 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $10.4M (-39.5% Y/Y)
Jul. 16, 2015, 9:15 AM
Jul. 7, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 6, 2015, 12:49 PM
Jun. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:06 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): FQ1 EPS of $0.01 vs. $0.07 in Q114
- Revenue of $14.05M (-22.7% Y/Y)
Apr. 10, 2015, 5:36 PM
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:08 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q4 EPS of $0.18 vs. $0.17 in 4Q13
- Revenue of $29.2M (+11.2% Y/Y).
Jan. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM
Dec. 30, 2014, 5:36 PM
Dec. 30, 2014, 7:55 AM
- China Digital TV (NYSE:STV) VP Yue Qian has been named the company's acting CFO, effective Jan. 1.
- Zhenwen Liang, China Digital's last full-time CFO, left at the end of June. Lu Zengxiang has been serving as acting CFO since.
- Among other things, Qian oversees China Digital's Cyber Cloud unit, which the company just sold a 10% stake in to cable network owner Beijing Gehua.
Dec. 29, 2014, 9:09 AM
- Cable TV network owner Beijing Gehua is buying a 10% stake in Cyber Cloud, China Digital TV's (NYSE:STV) cloud service platform unit, for RMB13.89M ($2.23M).
- As part of the deal, Cyber Cloud's gaming platform will be promoted to Gehua cable subs. The companies had already announced a partnership back in April; the deal also involved Gehua taking a stake in Cyber Cloud.
- China Digital claims Cyber Cloud "has deployed cloud service platforms in over 20 provinces, covering 80 million cable TV users and 8 million IPTV," and that the unit is "in negotiations with a number of other IPTV and cable TV operators to explore more cooperation opportunities."
Nov. 18, 2014, 5:03 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q3 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $17.17M (-26.8% Y/Y).
Oct. 10, 2014, 9:07 AM
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd is a provider of CA systems to the PRC's expanding digital television market. Its products and services include: end-to-end CA systems, including smart cards, head-end software and terminal-end software, among others.
Other News & PR