China Digital TV Holding Co., LTD.NYSE
Tue, Aug. 16, 6:56 PM
- Cloud-based service provider China Digital TV (STV -1.6%) posted a wider loss in its Q2 earnings while it continues to review a takeover offer by management and Super TV.
- Smart card shipments increased 3.8% to 2.19M. Revenues from its top five customers accounted for 37.3% of total (vs. a year-ago 37%).
- Revenues by segment: Smart cards, $7.18M (down 19%); Other products, $1.6M (up 276%); Services, $1.7M (up 40.4%).
- Cash and equivalents and restricted cash came to $76.1M at quarter's end.
- Conference call to come at 8 p.m. ET.
- Press Release
Tue, Aug. 16, 5:02 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 1:01 PM
- China Digital TV (NYSE:STV) has hired Duff & Phelps as financial and legal counsel as it evaluates a takeover proposal by management and Super TV.
- The company received a preliminary nonbinding proposal last month from its CEO, Jianhua Zhu, and Dong Li, president of Super TV, to acquire all equity interest.
- The special committee of independent directors is working on that proposal -- but not, China Digital says today, on another proposal from its chairman and the manager of Beijin Dagong to acquire Dagong.
Tue, May 17, 5:32 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 5:05 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q4 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $18.1M (-39.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 20, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:02 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q3 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $10.54M (-37.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:32 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q2 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $10.4M (-39.5% Y/Y)
Jul. 16, 2015, 9:15 AM
Jul. 7, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 6, 2015, 12:49 PM
Jun. 26, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:06 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): FQ1 EPS of $0.01 vs. $0.07 in Q114
- Revenue of $14.05M (-22.7% Y/Y)
Apr. 10, 2015, 5:36 PM
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:08 PM
- China Digital TV Holding (NYSE:STV): Q4 EPS of $0.18 vs. $0.17 in 4Q13
- Revenue of $29.2M (+11.2% Y/Y).
Jan. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM