Mon, Jan. 5, 12:48 PM
Mon, Jan. 5, 9:10 AM
Sep. 4, 2014, 9:13 AM
- Stereotaxis' (STXS -4%) Vdrive Robotic Navigation System with V-Loop Variable Loop Catheter Manipulator achieves 510(k) clearance. Employed with the firm's Niobe ES magnetic navigation system, the Vdrive with V-Loop System is designed to remotely control the advancement, retraction, rotation, tip deflection and loop size of a compatible circular mapping catheter.
- STXS shares are up 24% premarket on robust volume.
Sep. 4, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jan. 15, 2014, 9:11 AM
Jan. 7, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
Jan. 7, 2014, 7:59 AM
- Stereotaxis (STXS) shares storm 37% higher after the company says that it's completed a 120-patient FDA trial for one of its cardiology navigation products - the Vdrive Robotic Navigation System with V-Loop Circular Catheter Manipulator.
- The Vdrive with V-Loop system is designed for "remotely controlling the advancement, retraction, rotation, tip deflection, and loop size of a compatible catheter," Stereotaxis says. (PR)
Dec. 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 23, 2013, 1:56 PM
- Stereotaxis (STXS +52.4%) is off to the races today after announcing preliminary Q3 results ahead of a rights offering.
- Revenues are expected to come in at $10.6-11.1M (system revenue of $4.4-4.6M and recurring revenue of $6.2-6.5M).
- STXS reports one new Niobe system order and an estimated capital backlog of $5.2-5.6M.
- "While we continued to be challenged to grow utilization, we believe our release of the Vdrive with V-Sono system in the U.S. and full entry of the Niobe platform into the Japan market ... provide us with potentially significant growth opportunities," interim CEO William Mills says. (PR)
- Speaking of Niobe and Japan, the country's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare has given the system a C2 classification, "the highest of five reimbursement categories for medical devices in Japan."
- A temporary technical fee for Niobe procedures is set at $3,500 (permanent fee to be determined in April 2014). (PR)
Oct. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 25, 2013, 9:15 AM
Sep. 3, 2013, 1:44 PM
- Stereotaxis (STXS +8.3%) gains after saying it's renewed a $3M revolving credit facility with Silicon Valley Bank to extend through March 31, 2014.
- The healthcare technology company said the prepayment premium was eliminated from the agreement, allowing it to repay the outstanding amount under the existing facility before its maturity date of December 2013, without penalty.
Aug. 27, 2013, 1:30 PM
- Stereotaxis (STXS +8.9%) gains from an upbeat article in Seeking Alpha today.
- The post, which featured an interview with life science investor DAFNA Capital, calls STXS the leading robotics company in the endovascular space, with the ability to become the 'Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)' of catheter procedures.
- DAFNA says ISRG has amongst the highest operating margins in the medical device industry and is an extremely profitable company.
- STXS is also a business which can have extremely high profit margins, and when it reaches the appropriate scale to start focusing on profit, the investor thinks that shareholders will be very handsomely rewarded.
Aug. 27, 2013, 12:45 PM
STXS vs. ETF Alternatives
Stereotaxis Inc designs, manufactures and markets an advanced cardiology instrument control system for use in a hospital's interventional surgical suite to enhance the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery disease.
Other News & PR