What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
Aug. 28, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Stereotaxis (NASDAQ:STXS) surged 14% in today's trade after more than doubling yesterday, as the robotic surgical tools company said research by Westmead Hospital in Australia provided significant data supporting the efficacy of its Niobe magnetic navigation system during ablation procedures.
- The hospital research team performed 60 myocardial ablations using the Niobe system, with the STXS device maintaining much more stable focal contact with no lateral movement compared with manually maneuvered catheter surgical devices.
- STXS +2.7% AH.
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:32 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Stereotaxis (STXS +7.5%) bucks the market's down day on average volume in response to its announcement that the first procedure with its Niobe ES remote magnetic navigation system has been performed in Japan. The procedure was a cardiac ablation on a patient with ventricular tachycardia (rapid heart beat).
- Niobe enables the physician to better visualize and control an ablation catheter.
Jul. 2, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 20, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Stereotaxis (STXS +19.1%) moves up on a 4x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of 890K shares. No news accounts for today's move, but on Wednesday the company announced the installation of a second Niobe electrophysiology (EP) system at a medical center in southeastern France.
- EP systems are used to help correct heart arrythmias via catheter ablation. A catheter is threaded into the heart where a special wire carrying radiofrequency (RF) energy cauterizes the area responsible for the arrythmia.
Jan. 5, 2015, 12:48 PM
Jan. 5, 2015, 9:10 AM
Sep. 4, 2014, 9:13 AM
- Stereotaxis' (STXS -4%) Vdrive Robotic Navigation System with V-Loop Variable Loop Catheter Manipulator achieves 510(k) clearance. Employed with the firm's Niobe ES magnetic navigation system, the Vdrive with V-Loop System is designed to remotely control the advancement, retraction, rotation, tip deflection and loop size of a compatible circular mapping catheter.
- STXS shares are up 24% premarket on robust volume.
Sep. 4, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jan. 15, 2014, 9:11 AM
Jan. 7, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
Jan. 7, 2014, 7:59 AM
- Stereotaxis (STXS) shares storm 37% higher after the company says that it's completed a 120-patient FDA trial for one of its cardiology navigation products - the Vdrive Robotic Navigation System with V-Loop Circular Catheter Manipulator.
- The Vdrive with V-Loop system is designed for "remotely controlling the advancement, retraction, rotation, tip deflection, and loop size of a compatible catheter," Stereotaxis says. (PR)
Dec. 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
Stereotaxis Inc designs, manufactures and markets an cardiology instrument control system for use in a hospital's interventional surgical suite to enhance the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery disease.
Other News & PR