What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Aug. 5, 2015, 10:18 AM
- Superior (NYSE:SUP) reports sales declined 7.6% due to lower unit sales volume in Q2.
- Unit shipments fell 10% Y/Y to 2.7M.
- Gross margin rate rose 290 bps to 10.8%.
- SG&A expense rate grew 110 bps to 4.8%.
- Operating margin rate increased 180 bps to 6%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $725M to $800M; EBITDA margin:+100 bps to +200 bps; Capex: ~$40M.
Feb. 2, 2015, 12:19 PM
- A number of auto parts stocks are in rally mode today.
- A positive forecast on global demand from IHS could be boosting sentiment.
- The research firm projects global sales will improve 2.4% to 88.6M units - a mark that is dragged down by the collapse of the Russian auto industry.
- Some analysts think the sector is setting up to see a delayed demand reaction this year as drivers add more miles than anticipated to their cars with gas prices lower.
- Easy sales comparisons are also looming in the second half for many companies/
- Advancers: Tenneco (TEN +4.7%), Federal-Mogul Holdings (FDML +2.8%), Modina Manufacturing (MOD +3.4%), Superior Industries (SUP +3.3%), BorgWarner (BWA +1.7%), Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS +1.1%), Delphi Automotive (DLPH +1.9%), Dana Holding (DAN +1.7%), Autolive (ALV +1.6%), Lear (LEA +1.5%).
Mar. 1, 2013, 1:01 PM
Mar. 5, 2012, 12:11 PMSuperior Industries (SUP +7.8%) shares jump after Q4 EPS and revenues handily top Wall Street estimates. Manufacturing inefficiencies continue to weigh on margins, but a big top-line beat suggests things may be turning around. Also, the aluminum wheel maker enters 2012 with a cash hoard of $193M and no debt. | Mar. 5, 2012, 12:11 PM
Other News & PR