Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN) is ahead 5% premarket on higher-than-normal volume in response to its announcement of positive results from a 222-subject Phase 2b clinical trial assessing SPN-812 (viloxazine hydrochloride) for the treatment of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- The study met its primary endpoint of showing a statistically valid improvement in ADHD symptoms from baseline from the daily treatment of 200 mg, 300 mg and 400 mg of SPN-812. All doses were well-tolerated.
- The company says it will meet with the FDA to discuss the results and will initiate Phase 3 development.
- SPN-812 is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor that has been marketed for many years in Europe as an antidepressant. It has never been developed for any indication in the U.S.
Wed, Aug. 24, 5:05 PM
- The FDA approves a label expansion for Supernus Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:SUPN) Trokendi XR to include prophylaxis of migraine headache in adults. The approval is tentative because of pediatric exclusivity which will expire on March 28, 2017. Final approval will follow.
- Trokendi XR (topiramate) extended-release capsules was first approved by the FDA in August 2013 for the treatment of epilepsy. The updated label also includes monotherapy for partial onset seizures for patients 6 years and older, instead of 10 years and older.
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:59 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, May 3, 5:03 PM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN): Q1 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $43M (+52.9% Y/Y) misses by $2.33M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Mar. 29, 5:42 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 6:03 PM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN): Q4 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $42.7M (+38.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.23M.
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 3:26 PM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN +19.5%) heads north on more than triple normal volume in response to the news of a favorable court ruling in a patent infringement case against Actavis [now Allergan (AGN +0.5%)] involving Supernus' epilepsy drug Oxtellar XR (oxcarbazepine) extended-release tablets.
- The court ruled in favor of Supernus on two patents ('898 and '131), but favored Actavis on a third ('600).
- The company sued Actavis in August 2013.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:47 PM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $38.59M (-26.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.49M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Sep. 29, 2015, 5:40 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: FNJN +60%. BIOC +13%. FSLR +11%. KATE +9%. Z +9%. HRB +8%. OAS +8%. TSEM +8%. PCLN +7%. SLTD +7%. MSI +6%. ATVI +6%. SUPN +6%. LC +6%. CTSH +6%. BBL +6%. SDRL +5%.
- Losers: SALE -33%. OHGI -28%. LL -24%. BOOT -23%. ETSY -20%. TRMB -13%. GLUU -10%. RSO -10%. DIS -9%. NYMT -7%. MEMP -7%. GNW -7%. PWR -7%. CERN -6%. PZZA -6%.
Aug. 5, 2015, 12:21 AM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN): Q2 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $35.05M (+18.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.78M.