Silvercorp Metals Inc.OTCPK - Current
Fri, Nov. 4, 10:05 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:24 PM
Aug. 13, 2015, 6:57 PM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM) -3.6% AH after reporting weaker than expected FQ1 earnings and suspending its dividend payment.
- SVM says FQ1 silver sales totaled 1.4M oz., up 22% Y/Y, lead sales were 14.9M lbs., up 29% Y/Y, and zinc sales came in at 4.6M lbs., up 276% Y/Y; says average gross profit margin was 36% vs. 51% in the year-ago quarter, blaming the inclusion of the 9% gross profit margin from the GC mine for much of the margin decline.
- SVM cites the lower commodity price environment and its desire to preserve capital for the dividend suspension.
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM): FQ1 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $32.2M (+5.2% Y/Y)
May 21, 2015, 11:34 PM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM): FQ4 EPS of -$0.69
- Revenue of $20.27M (+25.6% Y/Y)
Feb. 13, 2015, 8:40 AM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM) declares C$0.005/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.19%
- Payable April 21; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 27.
Feb. 12, 2015, 5:01 PM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM): FQ3 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $40.2M (+67.5% Y/Y) misses by $37.96M.
Jan. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Early-year pain for stocks has meant gain for gold, as February gold rose 1.5% today to settle at $1,203.90/oz., its best level in three weeks, as concerns about political upheaval in Greece and falling crude prices sparked a flight from risky assets; silver added $0.46 to $16.23.
- Rising gold prices also lifted shares of miner stocks, sending the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDX) +2.6% while the Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDXJ) +4.3%.
- Gainers included IAG +7.4%, HL +3.1%, GOLD +2.4%, KGC +1.7%, NG +8.4%, EGO +4.7%, EXK +4.8%, RGLD +2.4%, CDE +2.6%, FNV +5.3%, SLW +1%, PAAS +3.3%, AG +6.1%, SVM +2.9%.
- Of course, two days of gains in 2015 hardly make up for two years of declines, and Barron’s Michael Kahn is among observers suggesting that investors wait for clearer signs of progress before making a move.
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:18 PM
- With the dollar falling against the yen and pound and a minor flight to safety afoot - Treasurys are higher, stocks have closed moderately lower - COMEX gold is up 1.4% today to $1,197/oz., and COMEX silver is up 2.6% to $16.20/oz. The gains have provided a lift to the volatile/beaten-down shares of gold and silver miners.
- Notable gold gainers: IAG +11.7%. ABX +3.6%. AUY +5.2%. NEM +3.6%. GG +4.6%. AU +4.2%. SBGL +4.9%. KGC +4.1%. AGI +5%. AEM +5.1%.
- Notable silver gainers: AG +7.6%. SVM +7.1%. SSRI +6.2%. SVM +6.4%. PAAS +3.9%. SVLC +5.2%. EXK +6.9%.
- ETFs with 3%+ gains: NUGT +10.1%. GDXJ +5.1%. USLV +9.7%. UBG +5.4%. USV +3.8%. SIVR +3.4%. AGQ +6.3%. BAR +3.2%. DBS +3.2%.
- The group rallied on Friday after the PBOC relaxed lending rules for banks, but sold off on Monday.
Dec. 26, 2014, 3:34 PM
- Spurred by hopes China's efforts to relax lending rules are a sign that broader (inflation-boosting) stimulus efforts are on tap, gold and silver prices are rallying, and taking the shares of miners up with them. COMEX gold is up 1.8% to $1,194.50/oz., and COMEX silver is up 2.5% to $16.11/oz. GLD +1.7%. SLV +2.2%.
- Gold stocks: AUY +3%. GG +4.6%. AGI +4.1%. ABX +3.4%. KGC +3.7%. GFI +3.7%.
- Silver stocks: SLW +2.3%. SSRI +6.9%. PAAS +1.9%. AG +3.6%. CDE +4.1%. HL +4.2%. SVM +6.8%. EXK +5.4%. TAHO +5.3%.
- Like many other commodities names, the group was hit hard a month ago when crude prices plunged in response to OPEC's decision to leave oil production unchanged.
- ETFs: AGQ, IAU, USLV, SIVR, SGOL, ZSL, UGL, DGP, GLL, UGLD, DZZ, SLVO, GLDI, DSLV, OUNZ, DGL, DBS, DGZ, DGLD, AGOL, TBAR, USV, UBG, GLDE, BAR, GYEN, GEUR, BARS, GGBP
Dec. 22, 2014, 9:17 AM
Nov. 14, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 14, 2014, 9:13 AM
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:20 AM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM) declares C$0.005/share quarterly dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 1.52%
- Payable Jan 21; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:45 PM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM): FQ2 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $37.3M (+31.1% Y/Y) misses by $39.71M.
Aug. 19, 2014, 9:11 AM
- Silvercorp Metals (NYSE:SVM) reports a significant gain in measured and indicated mineral resources at the Ying Silver-Lead-Zinc Mining District in Henan Province, China.
- Mineral resources totaled 14M metric tons, up 52% Y/Y, containing 107M oz. silver, 43.8K oz. gold, 512.2K metric tons lead, and 172.6K metric tons zinc.
- SVM says the Ying mine complex is a viable operation with a projected mine life through to 2030, based on proven and probable reserves.