Stillwater Mining CompanyNYSE
Fri, Oct. 28, 8:02 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 8:03 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 3:25 PM
- Stillwater Mining (SWC -0.1%) is well positioned heading into Q2 earnings, FBR Capital says, as conservative expectations could be lifted on continued cost improvements as well as positive progress reports on Blitz and the company's non-operating assets, which often are overlooked; the firm lifts its price target on SWC's Buy-rated shares to $17 from $13.
- FBR expects Newmont Mining (NEM -4.7%) to report an in-line quarter vs. consensus, and raises its price target price to $39 from $31, believing the shares are fairly valued at current levels on expectations of steady gold prices from current levels and the company’s forward outlook.
- The firm foresees a modest Q2 beat for Freeport McMoRan (FCX -1.2%) but is cautious, citing increased concerns about the pace of progress in the negotiations with the Indonesian government; FBR raises its price target to $11 from $9.
- Teck Resources (TCK -1.4%) has pulled back from its recent strong stock performance, and FBR thinks the company needs to post strong results to regain its momentum.
- The firm rates NEM, FCX and TCK at Market Perform.
Fri, May 6, 8:08 AM
- Stillwater Mining (NYSE:SWC): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $133.6M (-33.4% Y/Y) misses by $19.43M.
Thu, May 5, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 8:06 AM
- Stillwater Mining (NYSE:SWC): Q4 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $172M (-22.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.67M.
- Shares +0.3% PM.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:30 PM
Dec. 7, 2015, 3:43 PM
- Thompson Creek Metals (TC -7.4%) is downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform with a $0.30 price target, cut from $0.80, at RBC Capital, which says the lower copper price environment the firm now forecasts will make it more difficult for TC to satisfy its creditors as its debt begins to mature in 2017 and at the same time realize value for its shareholders.
- The firm also lowers its price target for Stillwater Mining (SWC -9.1%) to $11 from $15, citing lower near-term prices for platinum group metals and long-term palladium prices to $800/oz. from $900/oz. (Briefing.com)
Oct. 30, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Stillwater Mining (NYSE:SWC): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $168.44M (-33.2% Y/Y) beats by $10.48M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM| Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Aug. 25, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 31, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Stillwater Mining (NYSE:SWC): Q2 EPS of -$0.23 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.10.
- Revenue of $185.38M (-25.8% Y/Y) misses by $23.66M.
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 29, 2015, 11:58 AM
- Stillwater Mining (SWC -0.5%) is downgraded to Underperform from Buy with a $9.60 price target, lowered from $14.50, at BofA/Merrill following union opposition to the company's cost cutting targets.
- SWC announced yesterday that union employees at the Stillwater Mine and Columbus processing facility again failed to ratify the tentative labor agreement reached in May.
- The union employees continue to work under the terms of the expired contract, but BofA estimates that if a strike does occur and lasts the remainder of 2015, the impact would take down EPS down to $0.35 from $0.54 and EBITDA to $99M from $158M.