Swatch: Despite Industry In Turmoil, Strong Strategic Position And Insider Ownership Will Lead To Outperformance
- David Winters of Wintergreen fund put 8.9% in Swatch making it his nr.1 position.
- Swatch has a history of achieving healthy RoIC and RoE and little debt.
- Changes in legislation are likely to result in a landscape conducive to sales and earnings growth for Swatch.
- Swatch is like a family company with the Hayek's owning 40%+ of the shares and occupying the CEO and Chairman role.
- The company is attractively valued both on its own merit and when compared to competitors.