The Problems Facing Tahoe Resources
Tue, Aug. 9, 11:32 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:19 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 9:17 AM
Thu, Jul. 7, 6:41 AM
Tue, Jul. 5, 2:23 PM
- Latin America-focused Tahoe Resources (TAHO -2%) is expanding its presence in Canada by agreeing to acquire Goldcorp's (GG +1.5%) 2% net smelter return royalty related to production at Bell Creek Mine in Ontario for $12.5M.
- The companies also agree to increase TAHO’s ownership interest in their Whitney joint venture to 100%; GG’s current interest of 30% would be reduced to a 2% net smelter royalty.
- TAHO says Bell Creek and Whitney are two key components of its strategy to increase gold production in the Timmins, Ont., area to more than 250K oz./year by 2020.
Thu, Jun. 9, 7:08 AM
Fri, Jun. 3, 3:58 PM
- Gold miner stocks are skyrocketing, with the sector enjoying its best day in nearly seven years, as the disappointing May jobs report helped spark a strong rally in the yellow metal.
- The VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX +11.1%) surged more than 10% on heavy volume, and all 24 of the ETF’s U.S. equity components traded higher, with 10 of them enjoying double-digit percentage gains.
- In today's trade: ABX +12.9%, NEM +9.5%, GG +7.7%, AEM +11.1%, OTCPK:NCMGY +10.7%, KGC +15.4%, SLW +9%, FNV +9.1%, RGLD +9.4%, EGO +9.8%, GFI +13.7%, SBGL +8.2%, HMY +13%, IAG +16.4%, AU +14.4%, GOLD +8.6%, AUY +13.9%, NGD +9.6%, HL +12.1%, CDE +11.6%, TAHO +10.8%, NG +12.2%, AG +12.3%, PAAS +8.9%.
- ETFs: GDX, NUGT, GDXJ, GGN, DUST, SIL, JNUG, GLDX, JDST, SGDM, ASA, SLVP, RING, PSAU, SGDJ, TGLDX, GDXX, GDJJ, GDXS, GDJS
Thu, May 5, 6:14 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:44 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Fri, Apr. 15, 11:21 AM
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO +0.9%) is reinstated with a Buy rating and $14.50 price target at BofA Merrill, which says the miner is well positioned to thrive in the bullish gold and silver price environment given its solid growth profile, low costs and strong balance sheet.
- BofA notes TAHO trades at 1.77x its estimated NAV, an 18% discount to the market cap weighted average of mid-tier gold producer peers, and should be valued at a target multiple of 2.25x as the company demonstrates the benefits of the merger with Lake Shore Gold and meets its growth objectives.
- The firm forecasts TAHO's free cash flow to jump 6x to $219M by 2018 from $36M this year.
- Now read Tahoe Resources closes acquisition of Lake Shore Gold, updates guidance
Thu, Apr. 7, 6:07 AM
Mon, Apr. 4, 11:40 AM
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO +0.1%) says it completed its acquisition of Lake Shore Gold (NYSEMKT:LSG) and provides 2016 production guidance for the combined company.
- TAHO says the combined company ended 2015 with pro forma cash and equivalents of $179.3M; excluding debt related to LSG's convertible debentures, pro forma net cash at year-end was $115.8M.
- TAHO says FY 2015 pro forma cash flow from operations totaled $243.8M, or $148M net of sustaining capital.
- For 2016, TAHO forecasts the combined company to produce 370K-430K oz. of gold at total cash costs of $675-$725/oz. and all-in sustaining costs of $950-$1,000/oz., and maintains previous guidance for silver production of 18M-21M oz.
- Now read Tahoe Resources: Free cash flow positive, but will Lake Shore Gold shareholders be happy?
Thu, Mar. 10, 8:17 AM
- Tahoe Resources (NYSE:TAHO) declares $0.02/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.52%.
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 24; ex-div March 22.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:43 PM
- Tahoe Resources (NYSE:TAHO): Q4 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.08.
Tahoe Resources Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. It operates the Escobal silver mine in Guatemala and La Arena gold mine in Peru and is the Shahuindo project, also in Peru. The company was founded by C. Kevin McArthur on November 10, 2009 and is... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Steel & Iron
Country: United States