There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Fourth largest acreage holder onshore Kenya (6.8 million acres/ 27,712 square kilometers) with 2,308 mmboe gross un-risked prospective resources.
- 2 fully funded drills on desirable acreages in Kenya partnered by Afren Plc., Premier Oil & Tower Resources plc.
- Management team with an abundance of experience with a track record of repeated exploration success, having discovered over 3.75 bboe in frontier regions.
- Low market cap (approx. US$36 million) compared with assets: Risked Net Present Value Price of $2.18 or 6.4 times the current share price.
- Africa Oil Corp.’s (TSX:AOI) recent Oil & Gas 1 TCF discovery at Sala-1 65km from Taipan’s Block 2B Badada-1 prospect bolstering Taipan’s allure (1.88TCFG approx. 324mmboe found at nearby Bogal).
Taipan Resources Inc. - Strong Upside Potential Through Risked NPV Price-In
- Taipan Resources (TAIPF) is a Kenya focused oil exploration company . They own and operate 30% of Block 2B Kenya and partner in 20% of Block 1 Kenya.
- Taipan announced the closing of an oversubscribed CAD$6.48 million placement on Monday and a US$9.5 million farmout deal with Tower Resources Plc on Wednesday.
- Taipan's market capitalization is US$36 million, and the risked NPV of their two fully funded drill campaigns this fall is US$268 million, un-risked NPV is US$1.073 billion.
- TAIPF is up 56% YTD and is followed by oil and gas speculative investors in the US, Canada, Sweden, Ireland and the UK.
- With Taipan's first two high impact drills in quarter 3 and quarter 4 there is strong upside potential through risked NPV realization in the share price.
There are no Transcripts on TAIPF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TAIPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Taipan Resources is the fourth largest acreage holder onshore Kenya (6.8 million acres/27,712 square kilometers) with multiple exploration plays in multiple basins, and estimated total net mean prospective resources of 768 million barrels of oil equivalent. Management has a track record of... More
Other News & PR