Wed, Aug. 31, 6:12 AM
Wed, Jun. 29, 6:08 PM
Fri, May 20, 8:31 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:49 PM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q4 EPS of $0.34
- Revenue of $21.7M (+1.4% Y/Y)
Nov. 27, 2015, 7:22 AM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q3 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $21.95M (+8.0% Y/Y)
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:16 PM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q2 EPS of $0.08
- Revenue of $21.5M (+4.4% Y/Y)
May 28, 2015, 6:33 AM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q1 EPS of $0.22
- Revenue of $20.5M (+11.4% Y/Y)
Dec. 1, 2014, 6:31 AM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q3 EPS of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $20.32M (+7.2% Y/Y).
Sep. 21, 2014, 7:43 AM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT) signs a seven-year landing gear maintenance support agreement with Republic Airways Holdings (NASDAQ:RJET).
- The agreement covers the current fleet of 160 aircraft and the total value may exceed $45M.
- TAT CEO Itsik Maaravi: "This contract will position us as a world leading maintenance service provider for Embraer E - 170/190 Landing Gear as the fleet is just entering first wave of major overhaul requirements. It constitutes an important step in our strategy of solidifying TAT Technologies and subsidiaries as world leading service providers."
- TATT +3.1% in Tel Aviv.
Aug. 7, 2014, 10:24 AM
- TAT Technologies (NASDAQ:TATT): Q2 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $20.6M (+4.0% Y/Y)
May 15, 2014, 5:35 PM
- TAT Technologies (TATT): Q1 EPS of $0.05.
- Revenue of $18.4M.
Mar. 24, 2014, 9:15 AM
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT) declares $0.23/share dividend.
- The record date has been changed from Apr 21 to Apr 23.
Mar. 20, 2014, 11:54 PM
- TAT Technologies (TATT) declares $0.23/share dividend.
- Payable May 7; for shareholders of record April 21; ex-div April 15.
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:08 AM
- T.A.T. Technologies (TATT -2.3%) slips after reporting Q2 revenue that declined on a Y/Y basis.
- Q2 net income came in at $1M, or $0.12 per share, on revenues of $21.9M. In the same period last year, the company reported a net loss of $4.2M, or $0.48 per share, on revenues of $22.1M.
- The company attributes the lower revenues to a continued decline in sales in its OEM of Heat Management and Electric Motion Systems operating segments.
Aug. 27, 2013, 6:50 AM
- TAT Technologies (TATT): Q2 EPS of $0.12.
- Revenue of $21.86M (-1.2% Y/Y). (PR)
Jun. 24, 2013, 1:11 PM
TAT Technologies (TATT +7.8%) says its Receiver has informed the company that the wining proposal to acquire its tendered shares was received from private equity investor FIMI Opportunity V for $7.30 per share. FIMI will purchase 3,845,908 shares held by TATT and 886,443 shares held by controlling shareholder KMN Industries, which represent 43.71% and 10.07% of the Company's outstanding share capital, respectively.| Jun. 24, 2013, 1:11 PM