Wed, Nov. 23, 7:22 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 4:37 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Tue, Oct. 18, 4:23 PM
Mon, Oct. 10, 4:20 PM
Wed, Sep. 28, 9:55 AM| Wed, Sep. 28, 9:55 AM | 10 Comments
Tue, Sep. 13, 4:19 PM
Thu, Aug. 25, 4:23 PM
Wed, Aug. 24, 6:38 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:49 PM
- Q2 net investment income of $16.3M or $0.49 per share vs. $9.6M and $0.29 in Q1 (which was affected by severance pay).
- Net asset value per share of $14.82 down $0.20 from three months earlier. Today's close was $19.87.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $6.7M or $0.20 per share vs. $12.4M and $0.37 in Q1.
- CEO Ashton Poole notes a recent "marked improvement" in the investment pipeline, and says this is the main reason behind the recent capital raise.
- CC tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Triangle Capital beats by $0.01, beats on total investment income (Aug. 3)
- TCAP +0.15% after hours
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:22 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Tue, Jul. 26, 8:32 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 4:14 PM
- The company is selling 6.25M shares in a secondary offering, with underwriter greenshoe of another 937.5K shares.
- Today's close of $20.52 compared to March 31 NAV per share of $15.02.
- TCAP -2.05% after hours
Thu, Jul. 14, 10:40 AM
- Small-cap banks and BDCs are "increasingly less compelling" after recent run-ups, and without catalysts to support further multiple expansions, says Baird's Bryce Rowe.
- For more gains, he's looking for what he calls "higher quality" BDCs - those preserving capital and earning their cost of capital. Fidus Investment (FDUS +1.9%), Main Street Capital (MAIN -0.1%), Monroe Capital (MRCC +1.1%) and Triangle Capital (TCAP +0.1%) fit the bill, he says.
- He downgrades from Outperform to Neutral two others which have had big moves higher - New Mountain Finance and Stellus Capital (SCM -0.9%).
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:52 AM
- Leading the BDC sector in early action is Triangle Capital (TCAP +2.4%) after Raymond James upgrades to Market Perform from Underperform.
- The stock has bounced, but hasn't fully recovered from its early May plunge following a massive severance package to its outgoing CEO and a big cut to the dividend.