Mon, Oct. 26, 5:00 PM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $0.86 per share vs. $0.91 one year ago. The sale of seven centers last October meant $0.135 less of FFO this quarter. Dividend is $0.56.
- Comparable center NOI, excluding lease cancellation income, up 2.8% in Q3. Comp center mall tenant sales per square foot up 2.4% Y/Y. Average rent per square foot of $60.53 up 1.4%. Trailing 12-month releasing spreads up 21.4%.
- Ending comparable occupancy of 93.8% up 70 basis points from last year.
- 631.3K shares bought back during quarter at average price of $68.63 each.
- Full-year adjusted FFO guidance of $3.36-$3.44 per share.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: Taubman Centers beats by $0.08, beats on revenue (Oct. 26)
- TCO flat after hours
Mon, Oct. 26, 4:24 PM
Sun, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:12 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 4:50 PM
- Q1 FFO of $0.81 per share vs. $0.90 one year ago.
- Comp center NOI up 3.7% Y/Y. Including lease cancellation income, it grew 5.3%. Average rent per square foot of $60.12 up 4.2%. Trailing 12-month releasing spreads of 31.8%.
- Mall tenant sales per square foot up 2.3%, bringing the trailing 12-month total to up 0.5%.
- Ending occupancy in comp centers of 92.7% down 40 bps from a year ago.
- The Mall of San Juan opened at quarter's end, and company boosted ownership stake to 95% from 80% in mid-April.
- 1.153M shares repurchased during quarter at average price of $73.69 each.
- The bottom-end of 2015 FFO guidance is lifted to $3.20 per share from $3.18. The top end stays at $3.28.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Taubman Centers beats by $0.06, misses on revenue (April 29)
- TCO flat after hours
Wed, Apr. 29, 4:08 PM
Thu, Feb. 12, 4:14 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:35 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:29 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:35 PM
Apr. 24, 2014, 4:43 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 4:10 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 4:41 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 12:10 AM
- AAN, AFOP, AHT, AMCC, AMZN, BAS, BCOV, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CA, CB, CERN, CINF, CLF, COG, COLM, CPWR, CTCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ELY, EMN, ESRX, FET, FII, FLS, FR, FSL, GRT, IM, INAP, INFA, KBR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MCRS, MKTO, MSFT, MTW, MXIM, N, NCR, NR, NTGR, OUTR, PFG, POL, QLGC, RGC, RMD, SIMO, SPN, SYNA, TCO, THRX, VR, VRSN, WDC, WOOF, WYNN, ZNGA
Taubman Centers Inc operates as a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company owns, manages, leases, acquires, develops, and expands regional and super-regional retail shopping centers.
Other News & PR