Nov. 16, 2015, 10:00 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 3:24 PM
- Tumbling alongside retail names after this morning's soft retail sales report, and disappointing results at J.C. Penney and Nordstrom, are the companies which rent space the sector.
- General Growth Properties (GGP -4%), Simon Property (SPG -2.5%), Kimco (KIM -1.5%), Weingarten (WRI -1.5%), Macerich (MAC -2.8%), Taubman (TCO -1.2%), Pennsylvania REIT (PEI -4.4%), Rouse (RSE -5.7%).
Nov. 19, 2014, 10:20 AM
- Macerich (MAC +7.2%) climbs sharply after Simon Property (SPG -0.5%) earlier disclosed a 3.6% stake in the company and indicated it's interested in going over 5%.
- Simon, of course, recently became more laser-focused on large enclosed malls after spinning off Washington Prime - its strip center and smaller mall business.
- Might Taubman Centers (TCO +2.2%) be another target? It's rising alongside Macerich in early action.
Oct. 21, 2011, 3:31 PM
Luxury-mall owner Taubman Centers (TCO +3.7%) is trading higher after its Q3 beat across the board on stronger-than-expected revenue from higher rent and occupancy rates. The company also raises its FY11 guidance for funds from operations, now saying it expects to earn between $2.95 - $3.00 per share.| Oct. 21, 2011, 3:31 PM