What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 13, 2015, 10:49 AM
- Tata Consultancy (TCS.BO): Q2 EPS of $0.47 vs. $0.45 in 2Q14
- Revenue of $4.16B (+5.9% Y/Y)
- Volume growth during the quarter was 4.9%.
- Gross employee addition over 25K; Total headcount 335K; Employee attrition rate (last twelve months) was 16.2% including business process.
- $100M+ Customers up by 3; $10M+ customers up by 6.
- "We have delivered accelerated growth in constant currency terms for Q2. Driven by great execution on the ground, broadbased performance has been led by strong sequential growth in BFS, retail and life sciences verticals with UK & North America leading markets," said Natarajan Chandrasekaran, CEO and MD.
- PR (.pdf)
Currently, there's no company description for TCS.BO.
Country: United States
Other News & PR