Thu, Nov. 19, 8:21 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) and Breeze-Eastern (NYSEMKT:BZC) have announced a definitive merger agreement providing for Breeze-Eastern to become an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of TransDigm.
- Under terms of the agreement, a subsidiary of TransDigm will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Breeze-Eastern common stock for $19.61/share in cash, in a transaction valued at approximately $206M.
- BZC -4% premarket
Thu, Nov. 12, 7:42 AM
- Adjusted net income of $160.3M, or $2.83 per share vs. $125.4M, or $2.21 per share in the same quarter of 2014.
- Net sales grew 26.1% Y/Y to $809.8M from $642.2M in the comparable quarter a year ago.
- EBITDA increased 24.7% to $363M from $291.1M.
- Fiscal 2016 Outlook: Net income of $526M-$540M; Adjusted earnings per share of $10.33 to $10.57; Net sales of $3.07B-$3.12M; EBITDA of $1.405B-$1.425B.
- FQ4 results
Thu, Nov. 12, 7:18 AM
Wed, Nov. 11, 5:30 PM
Thu, Aug. 20, 8:26 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has completed the acquisition of PneuDraulics, an aersospace manufacturer, for approximately $325M in cash.
- The purchase price includes approximately $107M of tax benefits to be realized by TransDigm over a 15 year period beginning in 2015.
- Previously: Transdigm Group to acquire PneuDraulics for $325M (Jul. 28 2015)
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:17 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:39 PM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) agrees to acquire PneuDraulics, a California-based manufacturer of engineered aerospace pneumatic and hydraulic components and sub-systems, for ~$325M in cash.
- TDG says the acquisition will allow it to expand its content on a number of substantial platforms, including Boeing 787 and Airbus A350.
Tue, Jul. 14, 7:40 PM
- The commercial aerospace segment still provides opportunities for double-digit gains over the next 18 months, as the "aero cycle has legs," J.P. Morgan analyst Seth Seifman says, initiating coverage of Boeing (NYSE:BA) and several peers with Overweight ratings.
- Boeing’s cash flow outlook has been controversial, but Seifman views 787 unit cost reduction as a powerful driver that can push free cash flow to $9.1B in 2017, 44% above 2015 estimates with potential for growth beyond; Seifman sees the precedent Boeing set by returning $8B of cash last year as a signal of confidence in future cash flow.
- General Dynamics' (NYSE:GD) balance sheet might drive upside, while Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) could use its financial strength to create value, but Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC) is started at Underweight, as the analyst sees "fewer arrows left in the quiver" and expectations may be too high following recent outperformance in its shares.
- Initiated at Overweight along with Boeing: GD, LMT, SPR, TDG.
- Started at Neutral: BEAV, COL, PCP, TGI, TXT, HRS, LLL
- Earlier: JPMorgan initiates coverage on several aerospace plays
Thu, May 14, 10:35 AM| Thu, May 14, 10:35 AM | Comment!
Tue, May 5, 9:34 AM
- Adjusted net income of $119.7M, or $2.11 per share vs. $106.6M, or $1.87 per share in the same quarter of 2014.
- Net sales grew 4.8% Y/Y to $619M from $590.8M in the comparable quarter a year ago..
- EBITDA increased 12.8% to $275.6M from $244.4M.
- Updated 2015 outlook: Net income of $432M-$446M (vs. $429M-443M); Adjusted earnings per share of $8.49-$8.75 (vs. $8.03-$8.29); Net sales of $2.66B-$2,69M; EBITDA of $1.195B-$1.215B.
- FQ2 results
Tue, May 5, 7:19 AM
Fri, May 1, 8:41 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has agreed to acquire the assets of Pexco Aerospace, a manufacturer of extruded plastic interior aerospace parts, for approximately $496M.
- The company expects to finance the acquisition through a combination of cash on hand, existing availability under a revolving credit facility and new debt.
- TDG +1.7% premarket
Thu, Apr. 2, 4:29 PM
Wed, Apr. 1, 8:37 AM
Thu, Mar. 26, 10:54 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -0.2%) has completed its purchase of the Telair Cargo Group, an aerospace cargo handling business, from AAR (AIR), for ~$725M in cash.
- The company financed the acquisition through a combination of existing cash on hand and borrowing of $75M under its existing revolving credit facility.
- Previously: TransDigm to acquire Telair Cargo Group (Feb. 23 2015)
Mon, Feb. 23, 8:40 AM| Mon, Feb. 23, 8:40 AM | Comment!
Other News & PR