Wed, Sep. 7, 11:46 AM
- TransDigm Group (TDG +0.4%) agrees to acquire Young & Franklin and Tactair Fluid Controls, manufacturers of highly engineered valves and actuators, for $260M.
- TDG expects Young & Franklin revenues of ~$75M for FY 2016, with nearly 100% from proprietary products, and ~70% coming from the aerospace field and the balance sold to the industrial gas turbine market.
Thu, Jun. 23, 8:54 AM| Thu, Jun. 23, 8:54 AM
Tue, May 24, 9:39 AM
- TransDigm (TDG +1.4%) has agreed to acquire ILC Holdings, the parent of defense firm Data Device Corp., from Behrman Capital for $1B in cash.
- DDC is expected to have revenue of more than $200M in 2016, with about 75% coming from defense and the rest from the commercial aircraft market.
Aug. 20, 2015, 8:26 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has completed the acquisition of PneuDraulics, an aersospace manufacturer, for approximately $325M in cash.
- The purchase price includes approximately $107M of tax benefits to be realized by TransDigm over a 15 year period beginning in 2015.
- Previously: Transdigm Group to acquire PneuDraulics for $325M (Jul. 28 2015)
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:39 PM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) agrees to acquire PneuDraulics, a California-based manufacturer of engineered aerospace pneumatic and hydraulic components and sub-systems, for ~$325M in cash.
- TDG says the acquisition will allow it to expand its content on a number of substantial platforms, including Boeing 787 and Airbus A350.
May 14, 2015, 10:35 AM| May 14, 2015, 10:35 AM
May 1, 2015, 8:41 AM
- TransDigm (NYSE:TDG) has agreed to acquire the assets of Pexco Aerospace, a manufacturer of extruded plastic interior aerospace parts, for approximately $496M.
- The company expects to finance the acquisition through a combination of cash on hand, existing availability under a revolving credit facility and new debt.
- TDG +1.7% premarket
Apr. 1, 2015, 8:37 AM
Mar. 26, 2015, 10:54 AM
- TransDigm (TDG -0.2%) has completed its purchase of the Telair Cargo Group, an aerospace cargo handling business, from AAR (AIR), for ~$725M in cash.
- The company financed the acquisition through a combination of existing cash on hand and borrowing of $75M under its existing revolving credit facility.
- Previously: TransDigm to acquire Telair Cargo Group (Feb. 23 2015)
Feb. 23, 2015, 8:40 AM| Feb. 23, 2015, 8:40 AM
Dec. 6, 2012, 5:20 PM
United Technologies (UTX) terminates its agreement to sell its pump and engine control systems business to TransDigm (TDG), citing DoJ objections to the transaction. Sale of the pump and engine control systems unit is one of the divestitures required as a condition of UTX's acquisition of Goodrich Corporation. UTX intends to comply with its obligation to sell the business to a buyer acceptable to the DoJ and European Commission. Any proposed transaction continues to be subject to regulatory approvals in the U.S. and other jurisdictions.| Dec. 6, 2012, 5:20 PM
Oct. 25, 2012, 3:55 PM
Jan. 23, 2012, 6:43 AM
TransDigm (TDG) acquires privately-held AmSafe Global Holdings for $750M from a group under the control of Berkshire Partners LLC and Greenbriar Equity Group LLC. The firm says that it expects to realize substantial tax benefits in 2012 and beyond as a result of the transaction.| Jan. 23, 2012, 6:43 AM
Nov. 8, 2011, 2:45 PM
TransDigm Group (TDG +3.5%) acquires privately-held aircraft components manufacturer Harco Laboratories for approximately $84M in cash. The purchase, subject to review under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act and other customary closing conditions, is expected to close late in the first quarter of fiscal 2012.| Nov. 8, 2011, 2:45 PM