What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:29 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:50 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q3 EPS of $1.34 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $555.4M (-7.6% Y/Y) misses by $28.9M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:54 PM
- Al Pichelli, formerly a Teledyne (NYSE:TDY) EVP in charge of the company's instrumentation, aerospace, and defense electronics segments, has been promoted to the newly-created position of COO.
- Rex Geveden, an EVP in charge of Teledyne's engineered systems and digital imaging segments, has resigned. Pichelli will assume responsibility for the businesses overseen by Geveden, in addition to the ones he was previously in charge of.
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:03 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q2 EPS of $1.34 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $577.7M (-3.2% Y/Y) misses by $20.15M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
- Cowen believes Honeywell (HON +1%) faces many hurdles in organically developing a market leading telematics position in the aircraft connectivity market and as a result could turn to M&A to fill the gap.
- Honeywell targets could include Teledyne (TDY -0.5%), BE Aerospace (BEAV +0.6%) or Astronics (ATRO -0.1%), which could augment its "connectivity offering and bolster the firm's channel-to-market for selling telematics services."
- Cowen also reiterated its Outperform rating and $116 price target on Honeywell shares.
Apr. 30, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q1 EPS of $1.20 in-line.
- Revenue of $565M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $32.62M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:59 AM
- Iridium (IRDM +4.9%) will be replacing Digital River in the S&P MidCap 400 after Friday's close.
- Teledyne (TDY +2.8%) will be replacing Covance in the S&P 400 after the Feb. 18 close, and Popeyes (PLKI +4.5%) will concurrently take Teledyne's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Digital River and Covance are both set to be acquired.
Feb. 3, 2015, 12:13 PM
- As part of its new 2.5M-share buyback program, Teledyne (TDY +3.4%) has "entered into an accelerated share repurchase agreement with a financial institution to repurchase 1,500,000 shares of Teledynes common stock."
- The estimated value of the ASR is $142M. The purchases are expected to be completed in Q4.
- Last week: Teledyne beats Q4 EPS estimates, misses revenue estimates
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:30 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q4 EPS of $1.62 beats by $0.24.
- Revenue of $622.3M (+4.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.83M.
Jan. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:13 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q3 EPS of $1.47 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $601.1M (+5.2% Y/Y) misses by $7.73M.
Sep. 3, 2014, 4:22 PM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY) is paying $22/share in cash to acquire BOLT Technology. The price represents a 37% premium to Bolt's Wednesday close.
- Teledyne asserts Bolt's marine instrumentation products will complement its existing marine offerings - Teledyne's hydrophone arrays, for example, can listen for echoes from Bolt's acoustic sources.
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:19 AM
- Teledyne (NYSE:TDY): Q2 EPS of $1.47 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $597.1M (-0.6% Y/Y) misses by $9.32M.
Teledyne Technologies Inc provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets such as deepwater oil & gas exploration & production, oceanographic research, air & water quality environmental monitoring, & among others.
Other News & PR