TECO Energy, Inc.NYSE
Fri, Jun. 24, 12:10 PM| Fri, Jun. 24, 12:10 PM
Thu, Jun. 23, 5:35 PM
- Albemarle (NYSE:ALB) will join the S&P 500, effective at the close of trading June 30, replace TECO Energy (NYSE:TE), which Emera is acquiring in a deal expected to be completed by that date.
- Fortive (NYSE:FTV) will be added to the index after the close of trading on July 1, replacing Columbia Pipeline (NYSE:CPGX), which is being acquired by TransCanada; FTV will be added on a zero price basis reflecting its spinoff from Danaher.
- EMCOR (NYSE:EME) will replace ALB in the S&P MidCap 400, while Inteliquent (NASDAQ:IQNT) will replace EME in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Thu, Jun. 23, 7:41 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) declares pro-rata quarterly dividend of $0.00253/share per day, accrue from May 16 to date of merger or next quarterly dividend date of Aug. 15.
- If merger closes on or before Aug. 15, dividend will be paid as soon as practicable following completion of the merger, record date being the last trading day prior to the closing of the merger.
- If the merger closure date is after Aug. 15, dividend will be paid on Aug. 26 to shareholders on record of Aug. 15.
Thu, May 5, 8:08 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE): Q1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $659.5M (-4.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.26M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Wed, May 4, 8:48 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.32%
- Payable May 27; for shareholders of record May 16; ex-div May 12.
Tue, Apr. 12, 9:58 AM
- Emera (OTCPK:EMRAF) reached a settlement yesterday with groups in New Mexico, including the state’s attorney general, on its $6.5B takeover of Teco Energy (TE +0.5%), bringing the deal first announced last September another step closer to completion.
- Emera agrees not to seek a base rate increase before Dec. 31, 2017, will evaluate a pipeline project that would increase the state’s gas-export capacity to Mexico, and plans to establish a $10 M matching fund to extend gas systems in underserved communities.
- New Mexico's Public Regulation Commission is scheduled to consider the merger proposal next month.
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:50 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE): Q4 EPS of $0.23 in-line.
- Revenue of $676.1M (-2.8% Y/Y) beats by $17.22M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Wed, Feb. 3, 9:15 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, 2.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.225.
- Forward yield 3.37%
- Payable Feb. 29; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 10.
Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM| Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM
- November monthly performance was: 0%
- No dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: VeriSign Inc (VRSN): 0.41%, TFS Financial Corp (TFSL): 0.4%, TECO Energy Inc (TE): 0.37%, Vantiv Inc (VNTV): 0.34%, Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ): 0.34%, Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): 0.34%, Southwest Airlines Co (LUV): 0.34%, Alphabet Inc Class A (GOOGL): 0.33%, Republic Services Inc Class A (RSG): 0.33%, Cameron International Corp (CAM): 0.33%
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:37 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE): Q3 EPS of $0.28 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $693.8M (+1.0% Y/Y) beats by $14.94M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:52 AM
- TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) declares $0.225/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.33%
- Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov. 13; ex-div Nov. 10.
Sep. 9, 2015, 3:59 PM
- A big options trade is raising suspicions after it netted an $11M profit when TECO Energy (TE +0.6%) announced it was being taken over just two days later.
- On Sept. 1, an investor bought 35K TE calls that granted the right to buy shares at $22.50 by November expiration, and more than 36K of those call options were traded by the end of the day, boosting total options volume in TE to a record high; TE shares closed that day at $20.82, and Emera agreed to buy TE shortly thereafter for $27.55/share.
- The investor bought the 35K November 22.50 calls for $0.70, and the call option closed at $3.85 on Tuesday, the first trading day after Friday’s deal news - "no way around it... a very suspicious trade in terms of size and profitability and timing,” says Trade Alert's Henry Schwartz.
Sep. 8, 2015, 6:42 PM
- Company officials say they expect TECO Coal will not be a part of TECO Energy (NYSE:TE) when Emera Energy's (OTCPK:EMRAF) $10.4B deal to buy the utility company closes in mid-2016.
- "Emera and TECO both agree that we need to exit the coal business, and our expectation is that's going to happen sooner rather than later," TE CEO John Ramil said during a conference call earlier today.
- TE shares jumped 25% in today's trade in reaction to the acquisition, announced after Friday's close.