Wed, Aug. 3, 4:16 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Fri, Jul. 15, 7:10 AM
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACHN) initiated with Sell rating and $4 (54% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RIGL) initiated with Buy rating and $6 (182% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Aviragen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AVIR) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (178% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Incyte (NASDAQ:INCY) initiated with Outperform rating by Berenberg.
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR) initiated with Buy rating and $2 (167% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) initiated with Hold rating by Argus Research.
- Spark Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ONCE) initiated with Outperform rating and $70 (32% upside) price target by RBC Capital.
- Akari Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AKTX) initiated with Sell rating and $5 (55% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
Tue, Jul. 12, 11:08 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap TearLab (TEAR +22.7%) is up on a 12x surge in volume. No particular news accounts for the action, although Rodman & Renshaw upgraded the stock to Buy with a $2 price target.
- Shares have lost about 75% of their value since last year.
Wed, May 4, 4:30 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:12 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q4 EPS of -$0.26 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.8M (+28.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.03M.
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 1:38 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap TearLab (TEAR +32.9%) rallies on the news that the company has withdrawn its proposed public offering of common stock due to adverse market conditions.
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:20 PM
- On a preliminary basis, TearLab (TEAR -24.2%) expects its top line for Q4 and full-year 2015 to be $6.8M (+28%) and $25.2M (+28%), respectively.
- 258 TearLab Osmolarity Systems placed in Q4, 200 under the Flex program, 66 ex-U.S.
- Final results will be released in March.
- The company expects to launch its next-generation system in Europe in mid-year and in the U.S. in 2017.
- It also announces that it intends to divest or wind down its OcuHub, LLC subsidiary.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:54 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q3 EPS of -$0.24 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.6M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:37 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q2 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.35M (+27.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 6, 2015, 4:20 PM
TearLab Corp. engages in the development and marketing of lab-on-a-chip technologies that enable eye care practitioners to improve standard of care by objectively and quantitatively testing disease markers in tears at the point-of-care. Its products include TearLab Osmolarity System consisting... More
Industry: Medical Laboratories & Research
Country: United States