What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:20 PM
- On a preliminary basis, TearLab (TEAR -24.2%) expects its top line for Q4 and full-year 2015 to be $6.8M (+28%) and $25.2M (+28%), respectively.
- 258 TearLab Osmolarity Systems placed in Q4, 200 under the Flex program, 66 ex-U.S.
- Final results will be released in March.
- The company expects to launch its next-generation system in Europe in mid-year and in the U.S. in 2017.
- It also announces that it intends to divest or wind down its OcuHub, LLC subsidiary.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:54 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q3 EPS of -$0.24 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.6M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:37 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q2 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.35M (+27.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 12:46 PM
Jul. 6, 2015, 4:20 PM
May 7, 2015, 4:36 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q1 EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $5.4M (+28.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.04M.
Apr. 13, 2015, 12:44 PM
Mar. 12, 2015, 4:05 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q4 EPS of -$0.21 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $5.3M (+19.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.16M.
Mar. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Mar. 5, 2015, 10:31 AM
- TearLab (TEAR +8.1%) enters into a loan agreement with CRG for up to $35M in borrowing capacity. Under the terms of the agreement, CRG will provide TEAR an initial $15M with an additional $20M available, at TEAR's option, through September 2016.
- The agreement has a six-year term with a 13% interest rate. TEAR will make quarterly interest-only payments for the first four years.
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:46 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:04 PM
- TearLab (NASDAQ:TEAR): Q3 EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $5.21M (+23.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.29M.
Aug. 8, 2014, 3:49 PM
- First the good news:
- Tekmira (TKMR +38.1%) on a massive 25M share turnover; Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP +28.2%) on a 4x surge in volume; Clovis Oncology (CLVS +11.6%) on 50% higher volume; RadNet (RDNT +20.4%) on 2x higher volume and Relypsa (RLYP +15%) on 2x higher volume.
- Now the bad news:
- TearLab (TEAR -21.2%) on 4x higher volume; Masimo (MASI -10.6%) on 3x higher volume; Volcano (VOLC -19.9%) on a 12x surge in volume and Hanger (HGR -24.9%) on a 16x surge in volume.
Aug. 8, 2014, 12:59 PM
- TearLab Corp. (TEAR -13.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $5.0M (+41.8%); Operating Expenses: $8.4M (+26.1%); Operating Loss: ($5.9M) (-11.5%); Net Loss: ($5.4M) (+54.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.17) (+58.5%); Quick Assets: $25.6M (-32.3%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $22M - 23M from $30M - 33M.
TearLab Corp is an in-vitro diagnostic company. The Company commercialized a proprietary tear testing platform, the TearLab Osmolarity System that enables eye care practitioners to test for sensitive and specific biomarkers using nanoliters of tear film.
Other News & PR