Tenax Therapeutics Is Tackling Critical Care With Levosimendan
Nisha Hirani, M.D. • 10 Comments
Nisha Hirani, M.D. • 10 Comments
Sep. 12, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 31, 2014, 9:13 AM
Mar. 31, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT) has received written confirmation that the FDA has lifted a hold on the clinical trials of the company's Oxycyte treatment for traumatic brain injury.
- The FDA had informed Oxygen Bio of its decision verbally earlier this month.
- Oxygen has been enrolling patients in Israel for a Phase IIb study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of Oxycyte in patients with severe non-penetrating traumatic brain injury.
- Shares jump 10.6% premarket. (PR)
Mar. 18, 2014, 9:29 AM
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT) prices secondary offering at $5.60/share representing a discount of ~11% from yesterday's close of $6.21.
- Gross proceeds will be $52M.
Mar. 18, 2014, 9:13 AM
Mar. 4, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mar. 4, 2014, 9:10 AM| Mar. 4, 2014, 9:10 AM | 4 Comments
Mar. 4, 2014, 8:36 AM
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics' (OXBT) shares soar 30% after the FDA verbally lifts a hold on clinical trials of the company's Oxycyte treatment for traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- The FDA's decision comes after Oxygen submitted animal study data in September that addressed the agency's concerns about the use of Oxycyte. The studies assessed the product's interaction with the immune system and the risks of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Oxygen is enrolling patients in Israel for a Phase II-b study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of Oxycyte in patients with severe non-penetrating traumatic brain injury (STOP-TBI). (PR)
Feb. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 13, 2014, 9:45 AM
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics' (OXBT) Levosimendan product significantly improves post-operative kidney function in patients who have undergone surgery of the mitral valve in the heart, evidence from a study published in the Journal of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia shows.
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics expects to begin a Phase III trial of Levosimendan in Q3 for patients undergoing coronary artery by-pass and or mitral valve surgery.
- Shares +22%. (PR)
Feb. 13, 2014, 9:13 AM| Feb. 13, 2014, 9:13 AM | 1 Comment
Jan. 13, 2014, 2:42 PM
Jan. 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jan. 6, 2014, 9:11 AM
- Gainers: SEED +29%. PPHM +28%. EONC +18%. OXBT +18%. CPRX +13%. CBMX +13%. SCTY +11%. SOL +10%. XPO +10%. ETRM +9%. RMBS +9%. GRO +8%. PACR +8%. SIRI +8%. PXLW +7%. LIVE +7%. ATHX +7%. RSOL +7%. P +6%. CPST +6%. FRO +5%. TSL +5%.
- Losers: SCSS -13%. GYRO -8%. SRPT -7%. CAMT -6%. TWTR -6%. ARIA -6%. CHTP -5%.
Jan. 6, 2014, 8:56 AM
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics (OXBT) is 6.5% higher premarket.
- The company announced this morning that the Phase 3 trial protocol for levosimendan has been published at clinicaltrials.gov.
- Here's CEO John Kelley: "We look forward to enrolling the first patients in this important trial later this year." (PR)
Dec. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing a portfolio of products for the critical care market. Its business objective is to discover, develop, and commercialize novel therapeutic products for disease indications that represent... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR