Timmins Gold CorpNYSEMKT
Timmins Gold Corp. - A 96% Growth Potential Ahead
Simple Digressions • 43 Comments
Simple Digressions • 43 Comments
Thu, Nov. 10, 5:28 PM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD) tumbled 16% in today's trade after unveiling a C$20M bought deal financing consisting of 36.4M units at C$0.55/unit.
- TGD says each unit will consist of one common share and a half of one share purchase warrant, which will will entitle the holder to acquire a TGD common share at C$0.70.
- TGD says the proceeds will be used for exploration, pre-construction activities at the Ana Paula project, working capital and general corporate purposes.
Thu, Nov. 3, 3:34 AM
Fri, Aug. 12, 12:24 AM
Fri, Jul. 15, 9:58 AM
- Timmins Gold (TGD +7.7%) pops to a new 52-week high at the open, extending its 24% advance since Wednesday when it reported Q2 production of 25,863 oz. of gold, a 13% Y/Y increase.
- TGD says Q2 production exceeded its epectations due to the pit yielding more metric tons at a higher grade with a lower strip ratio than plan.
- TGD also sees good prospects for extending mine life at acceptable operating margins at its San Francisco mine in Mexico, given current gold prices.
Fri, May 13, 1:34 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $28.61M (-3.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.81M.
Thu, Mar. 17, 12:39 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q4 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $25.31M (-16.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.84M.
- Shares +12.5% PM.
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:28 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q3 EPS of -$0.63 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.01.
- Revenue of $26.59M (-22.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.05M.
Jul. 30, 2015, 6:22 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q2 EPS of $0.00 in-line.
- Revenue of $27.8M (-34.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.2M.
May 5, 2015, 12:44 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q1 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $29.49M (-37.3% Y/Y)
Apr. 8, 2015, 5:46 PM
- McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) fell 5.6% in today's trade after yesterday's news that 900 kg of gold-bearing concentrate containing 7K oz. of gold - ~$8.4M in potential revenue - was stolen from its refinery in Mexico's Sinaloa state.
- Armed robberies of significant quantities of gold are not common, but operators in northern Mexico have been targeted in the past as the region is associated with cartels and gangs.
- The robbery raises concerns about other companies with exposure in northern Mexico, which include AGI, AUQ, CDE, PPP and TGD; among those with operations nearby are GG, PAAS, GPL, OTCPK:FNLPF and OTCQX:SMNPF.
Mar. 26, 2015, 7:15 PM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD) calls off a private placement worth up to $10M that had been announced on Feb. 17; the offering was priced at C$1.25/share, but shares currently are trading below C$1.
- Also today, Orbite Aluminae (OTCQX:EORBF) called off an offering of debentures and warrants that was expected to raise as much as C$15.5M.
- Six gold companies raised nearly $800M in the span of two days in January, but raising capital has been a challenge ever since; the one major offering that was announced in March - Silver Wheaton’s (NYSE:SLW) $800M bought-deal - was priced too high and led to big losses for the underwriters, and has put a chill in the mining financing market.
Mar. 10, 2015, 6:43 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q4 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $30.4M (-26.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.4M.
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:22 PM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q2 EPS of $0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $34.2M (-10.2% Y/Y)
Jul. 29, 2014, 6:18 AM
- Timmins Gold (NYSEMKT:TGD): Q2 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $42.38M (+20.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.62M.
Jul. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jul. 2, 2014, 12:54 PM
- Timmins Gold (TGD -1.6%) reaches a settlement with its largest shareholder, Sentry Investments; TGD will nominate eight board members instead of the seven it previously announced, including four new independent directors with the extra spot going to a Sentry nominee.
- Sentry launched a proxy fight last month, arguing TGD was underperforming and the board was rebuffing potential buyers that were interested in the company.
- TD Securities says Sentry largely achieved its goals by gaining a more independent board with a strong mining background, and believes TGD will be seen as a potential takeover target going forward.