Fri, Jan. 15, 5:40 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 12:48 PM
Sep. 24, 2015, 1:01 PM
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH +6.3%) is higher as shares attempt to revive themselves from their long slide.
- The company's dividend yield is 11.2% at current levels, although there's some concerns growing on if the payout will be cut. SA contributor Robin Nielandhas has a breakdown on why the dividend may hold up.
Aug. 21, 2015, 5:36 PM
Sep. 16, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Ocean shipping of dry bulk commodities and oil will nearly double earnings capacity during the next several years while the smaller container ship industry will tread water, Deutsche Bank says.
- The firm believes the industry is "on the cusp of entering a new era of prosperity," driven by improved supply/demand dynamics, increased fleet utilization and abundant capital to fund profitable growth.
- On average, DB forecasts a near doubling of earnings power across its coverage universe by 2016 vs. 2013, led by shippers in the Dry Bulk and Oil trades.
- Initiated with Buy ratings: TNK +9.8%, CPLP +2.5%, DSX +2.8%, DRYS +5.5%, DLNG +2.4%, NNA +2.1%, SALT +0.8%, SSW +1.3%, GASS +3.3%.
- Started at Hold: TK +1.2%, NMM +0.3%, FRO +3.3%, TGH -0.6%.
Sep. 11, 2012, 9:20 AM
Textainer (TGH) -3.7% premarket after announcing plans to offer up to 5M shares while shareholder Halco Holdings offers up to 2.5M shares; underwriters would have a 30-day option to buy up to another 15% in shares. Halco is affiliated with Trencor Ltd., TGH's largest shareholder with a ~60% stake.| Sep. 11, 2012, 9:20 AM
Aug. 21, 2012, 3:57 PM
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:50 AMTextainer Group Holdings (TGH): Q2 EPS of $0.89 misses by $0.13. Revenue of $120M (+13.5% Y/Y) in-line. Shares -2.2% premarket. (PR) | Aug. 7, 2012, 8:50 AM