Shaun Currie, CFA
Alpha Gen Capital
Oct. 21, 2015, 9:31 AM
Oct. 17, 2014, 2:57 PM
- Triumph Group (TGI +1.7%) earlier announced the acquisition of North American Aircraft Services, a provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services focused primarily on plane-side aircraft fuel systems.
- TGI expects the business to add ~$35Myear in revenues and to be immediately accretive to earnings.
- Financial terms are not disclosed.
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:35 AM
- Triumph Group (TGI -0.2%) will acquire machined components maker General Donlee Canada (GDIMF.PK) for $110M in cash.
- The deal will add ~$60M to TGI's annual revenue and will be "immediately accretive to earnings." (PR)
- SA contributor Always Bullish is, well, bullish on TGI, and says the company "stacks up well valuation wise" against peers.
Jan. 18, 2013, 4:08 PM
United Technologies (UTX +0.5%) finishes the day in the green after announcing earlier that it's reached an agreement to sell its former Goodrich pump and engine control systems business to Triumph Group (TGI +3.8%). The deal is expected to close in Q113. The sale of the unit was one of the divestitures required by regulatory authorities as a condition of UTX's acquisition of Goodrich Corporation.| Jan. 18, 2013, 4:08 PM